where r we going......?? is it gud or bad...??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
see...the topic has another aspect too.........
no one will be comfortable if ur wife or - - - - - had f**k buddy......!!!
But if u see, today the avg age of getting married is nr around 28......!! (i may b wrong, but thats really in urban india)....where ur early lyf spent in setting u up.....(apne paro pe khada hona :D)

but the natural call for the pleasure (samajh gaye na...) is after teenage, say nr around 21-23....... so in that case......u need someone.......

what will u say if ur girl friend (not gf) ask u for being her ****buddy.......u both need to have......!!!! And in reality....ppl make gf only for this purpose........rarely u see true LOVE .......!!! Everything is mere attraction and need.....!!!!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
but as two sides of coin......the loss u feel by above is, u will lost interest in ur wife......and the maza of first honeymoon......:lol:

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
I won't be comfortable knowing my biwi had fck buddies 2 years b'fore marriage :))

In short-This is disgusting

NO offence meant ,,, but can u explain why is that so ????

Neways ,,,, as a personal opinion i really dont care if my gf/wife is doing it with someone atleast not until she gets knocked up .... but if she has like 10 or so fuC buddies then she needs therapy for sex addiction !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the person gets emotionally involved with the fuc buddy then it truly qualifies as cheating on the realtionship ....

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
@compaddict - maybe u should wake up and see the reality, gone are the days when only metro youth used to have s@x when in their teens, nowadays even youth in rural india are experimenting. so its not like the girl ur gonna marry is 100% a virgin.

why does this country have such stupid double standards???
one hand we write kamasutra and painstakingly sculpt even the gods doing it in temples like khajuraho,etc on the otherhand s3x is a such a taboo.

im stuck in engg and hence dont have time(damn), but quite a few of my school classmates who are involved in something less strenuous are already hooked into this stuff.

the term "friends with benefits" is also used, and is a elegant substitute for fcuk buddy.

also see this:*www.imdb.com/title/tt0800240/

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Neways ,,,, as a personal opinion i really dont care if my wife is doing it with someone atleast not until she gets knocked up ....
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
im sure even people in the west dont have such a viewpoint

this fcuk buddy stuff is acceptable only when neither are OFFICIALLY in relationships with other people.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
one hand we write kamasutra and painstakingly sculpt even the gods doing it in temples like khajuraho,etc on the otherhand s3x is a such a taboo.
There are no double standards here. Different people are different. Things change. People change .
Just because someone wrote some book ages ago, that doesn't mean we should continue doing that forever. I mean really think about it, we used to practice dowry and sati and child marriage, should we keep practicing them now ?? Now I am not comparing F buddies and sati, I am just pointing out that, that just because something that we as a country practiced ages ago, doesn't make it mandatory for us to continue it.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^u have a point.
coz about 100 yrs back, there were a lot of restriction in the west regarding what was polite/impolite for a "lady" to do. now all thats gone to the dogs.

similar thing happening in india now. i wish i was born a generation later.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
[Offtopic:
^^ u r in engg. nd u r sayng u dnt hv tym. . .c'mon. . .chill yar. . .engg. sabse jyada free n velle hote h. . . .excpt durng xm tym. . .
Otherwise, u r excptnly studious. . . . .!! :D

nd cud u plz xplain ur siggy. . ."female. . ." it seems there sumthng intrstng. . . .!! ]

Last edited:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^hey, engg is much more taxing than say bmm, bcom, flight training, etc. plus currently i have bitten something much more than i can i chew. (was a state board student, now in a college where all of the students are from cbse, so barely surviving as it is) so rest all can wait for 2 yrs atleast. and well some have the exception skills of handling chicks and books, i am not one of them, so gotta accept my limitations.

siggy refers to the "easy" girls one can find in engg colleges (and thereof lack of decent girls too:sad::sad:)...... ;)

Last edited:
J

Joker

at wht age does an average indian loses his virginity?both girls & boys?i think it can give u a better idea.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^lolumad. its more like 23-24.
coz usually the urban junta marries at 27-28, while the rural junta at 20-21 (even earlier?).
so take its avg.

and a small minority, say 2-5% in their teenage.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Hahahaha... :lol:
Must be 20-23. Maybe a lot lesser. Indians in general are hypocrite lot as we know. I won't be surprised if it's as low as 17-19.

@compaddict - maybe u should wake up and see the reality, gone are the days when only metro youth used to have s@x when in their teens, nowadays even youth in rural india are experimenting. so its not like the girl ur gonna marry is 100% a virgin.

im stuck in engg and hence dont have time(damn), but quite a few of my school classmates who are involved in something less strenuous are already hooked into this stuff.

the term "friends with benefits" is also used, and is a elegant substitute for fcuk buddy.

also see this:*www.imdb.com/title/tt0800240/

"Even" Rural? Huh? Dude, in rural situations must be FAAR more worse. Imagine even with sex eudcation, people have such attitudes, I fear to even think what happens in rural areas.

^^hey, engg is much more taxing than say bmm, bcom, flight training, etc. plus currently i have bitten something much more than i can i chew. (was a state board student, now in a college where all of the students are from cbse, so barely surviving as it is) so rest all can wait for 2 yrs atleast. and well some have the exception skills of handling chicks and books, i am not one of them, so gotta accept my limitations.

siggy refers to the "easy" girls one can find in engg colleges (and thereof lack of decent girls too:sad::sad:)...... ;)

No mate. First year is always difficult. From Second year see the phun. :)) :p

Last edited:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
"Even" Rural? Huh? Dude, in rural situations must be FAAR more worse. Imagine even with sex eudcation, people have such attitudes, I fear to even think what happens in rural areas.
i meant "even", because its only in the rural areas that the old customs and traditions are still in place. i mean you know the jaat/paat BS. so i guess even sex must be a bigger taboo. but yes, since child marriage is rampant there, even sex must be!
here in bombay, i walk into my building terrace and find ppl doing it in the dark corners.:lol:

No mate. First year is always difficult. From Second year see the phun. :)) :p
oh really? i will breathe easy now.:smile:

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
^^ yeah mate, u can breathe easy.........im now in fourth yr of my B.Tech and i can assure u u'll have a gr8 tym ahead........so just enjoy.....!!!

19.8 years in India.higher than the world average of 17.3. :/

Source: *digg.com/educational/Worldwide_Average_Age_of_Virginity_Loss_2

hmm.....19.8
is this updated ...??
Well........lets c whats the avg age of losing virginity here in ThinkDigit
that will give us an idea of virginity abt tech ppl.............:lol: sounds funny.......

c'mon guys.......reply

im gonna 21 in end of july......still a virgin...:D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^
:lol:
<sarcasm>
I lost virginity after birth. I phucked the nurse.
So age of losing virginity: ZERO :lol:

So avg age till now... 10.5 :shocked: :lol: :rolleyes:
</sarcasm>

<another>
I? I'm pure. I'm 50. I never look at women.

<yeah sure / :rolleyes: >
</another>
Now avg age is ~24.

Now I know how these figures go manipulated. ;)

Last edited:

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
im sure even people in the west dont have such a viewpoint

this fcuk buddy stuff is acceptable only when neither are OFFICIALLY in relationships with other people.

Well ,,, there is no way of knowing if ur partner has a fuc buddy or not ...unless of course you spy on him/her or hire somebody to do it for u ,,,but either ways it will only ruin your relationship and ur life ......

Lolz ,,, americans and indians are like the prude biggies of the world .... even though americans do it day n night :).. and india has a population of a billion !!!!!!
The situation is a lil different in europe but not very ...

in the WEST it is considered acceptable for a man/wife/partner to get "involved" with the boss for a promotion !!!! now how about that

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
in the WEST it is considered acceptable for a man/wife/partner to get "involved" with the boss for a promotion !!!!
:lol: :lol: where do you hear such things dude ?? This is not true atall

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
in the WEST it is considered acceptable for a man/wife/partner to get "involved" with the boss for a promotion !!!! now how about that
i think u mean to say a man/woman in a relationship wouldnt think twice before jumping in the sack for a promotion, BUT will keep it secret from his/her spouse, right??:-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom