When to drink water

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
guys some say its fine to drink water during a meal, some say u should drink after 30min and not in between. what r ur opinions? :-D

Drinking too much water during or just after meal makes digestion harder due to dilution of acids and other juices in the stomach.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
frankly speaking such questions are pointless.instead of worrying about when to drink water you should worry about air pollution,increasing chemical contamination in vegetables,misleading information about ingredients in packaged food/dairy products etc.

btw i always drink water immediately after eating food & last time i was seriously sick was in 1993.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
frankly speaking such questions are pointless.instead of worrying about when to drink water you should worry about air pollution,increasing chemical contamination in vegetables,misleading information about ingredients in packaged food/dairy products etc.

btw i always drink water immediately after eating food & last time i was seriously sick was in 1993.

I seriously couldnt agree more lol
Next question : When to pee ?

ashs1

Padawan
lol..i think OP was bored, so he made this thread.. :p
i drink water when i feel thirsty..but i usually try to minimize my water intake during meals..

.jRay.

Youngling
Drink only when you feel like dying, don't drink it unless and until you see your whole life flash before your eyes, that way you can make every drop count

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
I heard from One guy during a lecture .There are two thumb rules-

1.you should never drink more than 50ml water just after food.
You should drink plenty of water atleast 1 hour after you ate food.

2.Eat like a King in the morning, a Prince at noon, and a Pauper at night
Also timing is crucial -eat as early as possible in morning(9am) and night(8-9pm).

I was following this for 3 months and believe me i lost 6 kgs weight in that period
without any workouts.

R2K

In the Zone
Drink whenever you want. I only care if I'm drinking enough water daily. Also if you workout or do strength training/ lifting in gym you can see significant increase in muscle mass if you drink more water daily.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Drink anytime you want.

But sometimes if you are eating ghee/oily food, drinking water alongside can cause you to cough for a couple of times. Throat doesn't feel good with the mixture of oil/ghee + water.

Top Bottom