Re: What to do in PC when bored

TVTropes.org

Here is something to get you going.

Big Damn Heroes - Television Tropes & Idioms
Abnormal Ammo - Television Tropes & Idioms

lakeport

Banned

Serious suggestion.. you can read blogs of people. There are lots os indian bloggers on wordpress and they write really good articles.. on serious topics. But if you're looking for comedy, you'll not find it there..

recommendations-
indianhomemaker.wordpress.com
cynicallyengineered.wordpress.com (my personal favorite)
mashedmusings.wordpress.com

some recommended articles-

The Benefits of Dating a Geek | cynically.engineered
How to Cope With an Aunty Attack | cynically.engineered
Talking about sex in India: Why is it so damned hard? | cynically.engineered
On settling down | cynically.engineered (this ones serious)
*cynicallyengineered.wordpress.com/...ps-for-an-arranged-marriage-the-male-version/

Flash

Lost in speed

@OP: You should really update the first post with the recommendations, maybe it will help someone someday!!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

@harshilsharma63: WTH...u stepped on MINE (bomb) by opening this thread...
some others are just trolling by giving weird suggestions.

If u r bored that means u have no work to do...boredom will be there but we have to tackle it on our own...

Flash

Lost in speed

I thought you meant MINE as Yourself. Later, got it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I think the op is killing his boredom by reading this thread :p

icebags

Technomancer

why not disassemble the pc and then reassemble it ? that will kill ur boredom for sure.

or if its too much work, u may always format the os drive and reinstall stuff, that will keep u busy for a while.
:)

Last edited:
OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!

I'll definitally edit the original post tomorrow, nice idea. And from now on I'll do a complete cleanup of cabinet only after the semester exams :p.

Hrishi

why not disassemble the pc and then reassemble it ? that will kill ur boredom for sure.

or if its too much work, u may always format the os drive and reinstall stuff, that will keep u busy for a while.
:)

Why not infect your PC with a Virus which replicates itself , and then try to remove it manually using your skills ???

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

well when i get bored sitting on pc even though i have like 10 new games left for completion i just browse wiki read different (useless :-D) TDF thread like this one read other's profile.......

and if i want to be more bored i open facebook ( its seriously kinda boring there) even more then i open up my cabinet, stare at the inside stuff and think WTH i was doing ........... wondering how a small chip can hold a billion transistors (that were invented only like 60 yrs ago) well there is more stuff but i don't want to bore u guys...

R2K

In the Zone

Looks like some of you guys have way too much time to waste :D

Top Bottom