What to do when bored

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Re: What to do in PC when bored

When I feel bored, I watch few movies like 1) 12 Angry Men 2) The Great Escape 3) Bicycle Thief and 4) Stalag 17 :D

lakeport

Banned

make a fake profile on Facebook.. add some beautiful girls' picture as the profile picture... add some details about school etc to make it look authentic.. then try to trap guys.. chat with them and humiliate them when they try to flirt with you.. trust me its a lot of fun.. :mrgreen:

ujjwal007

Lost in games

make a fake profile on Facebook.. add some beautiful girls' picture as the profile picture... add some details about school etc to make it look authentic.. then try to trap guys.. chat with them and humiliate them when they try to flirt with you.. trust me its a lot of fun.. :mrgreen:

good idea :D :p

shreymittal

Being Human

What an idea sirjj :D
BTW how many fake ID's you have

icebags

Technomancer

We all get bored while using our (or neighbour's) PC. Several hours may go in TDF without a post, no new games may be available or the weather may just not be good to complete the college project (just an excuse :p). So guys, suggest everyone what they can do with their pc when they have nothing to do! Let the incredible machine be put to some use. Post what you, your friend or your pet dog/cat do with a PC when utterly bored! :D :D

it means u're addicted. ;)

When you have nothing to do with P.C Turn off that P.C.
Get out from Home.
Hangout with buddies.
See the world.

+1

lakeport

Banned

What an idea sirjj :D
BTW how many fake ID's you have

i made 2 in the past.. then forgot their passwrds.. actually i have the third one active right now.. i log into it more than my real one..

In my last id many guys hit on me.. and i humiliated them.. then screen capped the conversation and posted it on a public page.. :mrgreen:

I'm evil.. :evil:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Google translate has text to voice translation .. trying out different curse words :lol:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

watch movies then webcam is def possible, there are some jaguar cubs in earthcam if giraffes arent enough
ok. contribute. get a free ebook, read it out and post the files on librivox
play an mmorpg, they are time sinks... try arcane legends on chrome
take a course. try this >> Open Yale Courses | Death

and chill with all the other bored ppl here >

I Am Bored - Sites for when you're bored.

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!

Nice ideas by everyone, except that maths and sleeping one. But, keeping my pc on just to read wikipedia or to watch mother doesn't feel good to me. Maybe I'll try debugging some open source project (preferably firefox). Is anyone currently working on it?

Last edited:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent

Or... you if you know a bit of web design, try tinkering with CSS Zen Garden's design.
Or... some php/mysql/javascript web site/app or tinker with wordpress templates

These are two things I do when I am bored... apart from Warcraft/NFS/Minesweeper/Random movie. I tried reading e-books (pdfs/txt) on the PC, but feels awkward soon and I soon close it/them.

Top Bottom