What the **** is going on with BSNL BB?

sygeek

Technomancer
^^Mind sharing it?
Buy VPN accounts at ibVPN. VPN service mainly in US, Canada & UK

Go for the free trial, which unfortunately lasts only 6 hours.

This was the only free VPN I could find with Indian servers. While there are more, but they require me to spam the forum by advertising them so that isn't an option.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Gaurav,at least Please do be sensible now in your language.I am not teaching or preaching or bossing you,but it's a Forum,where some respect and rules must be abided for.Friend it's for your own good sake.
I again support your Rage and Despair,but at least hold on for the time being.
Nothing personal Friend. Never mind.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

This was the only free VPN I could find with Indian servers. While there are more, but they require me to spam the forum by advertising them so that isn't an option.

Thanks. Can't even open the VPN site though :|

Thanks. Can't even open the VPN site though :|

You have been trolled. :D

^^Gaurav,at least Please do be sensible now in your language.I am not teaching or preaching or bossing you,but it's a Forum,where some respect and rules must be abided for.Friend it's for your own good sake.
I again support your Rage and Despair,but at least hold on for the time being.
Nothing personal Friend. Never mind.

Hey man. I know what you're trying to say. Its just that I'm done being sensible. :|

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Just got a chance to see the bill today!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364580945727.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364580945727.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 102

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

It works! Some sites are even better than before. Tell me if you manage to find any more free ones. Nice work.

No. Not fixed.

And once again, like clockwork, BSNL is throttling me. 200+ms to 8.8.8.8. :x :x :x

And what the hell is SEACOM doing? This is a global issue and it's still not fixed. WTF? :evil: :x :muttering: :muttering:

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
No. Not fixed.

And once again, like clockwork, BSNL is throttling me. 200+ms to 8.8.8.8. :x :x :x

And what the hell is SEACOM doing? This is a global issue and it's still not fixed. WTF? :evil: :x :muttering: :muttering:

Got normal speeds throughout the day yesterday and this morning onwards, speeds have not exceeded 2 kbps for downloading/streaming/browsing etc.

No use screaming/banging your head against the wall, these cable repairs can take quite a bit of time and sometimes they don't even commit on a timeline (like in this case).

On top of that, I will be traveling Monday onwards so that puts paid to my plan to visit the office - not that that would have achieved anything anyway! :(

Top Bottom