What the **** is going on with BSNL BB?

@paroh Yes. Its not completely normal.

You see, SEACOM has finished repairing the Egypt-Europe line. Now only three are left - EIG, SMW4 and IMEWE, which are the ones that connect India to US and EU. Those three need to be done and only then will we see normal data rates.

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
Dont know with you guys, but i am stll having same conection adn network problems.
Streaming is bad, cant play games.......

Any news when can will it be back to Normal?

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
@paroh Yes. Its not completely normal.

You see, SEACOM has finished repairing the Egypt-Europe line. Now only three are left - EIG, SMW4 and IMEWE, which are the ones that connect India to US and EU. Those three need to be done and only then will we see normal data rates.

Hmm, so it would take around 4-5 days more?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
My speedtest results as of now(JUST NOW) Today:

*www.speedtest.net/result/2615041943.png

Just look at the Ping value and the (1/2 bandwidth :deadbored::pullhair:)of the promised and registered 4Mbps which i ought to get from today...???

GOD knows when speed will back to the normal.

Strangely,for the past 2~3 days after the incident,the bandwidth was 512Kbps as usual...as i have mentioned before...

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
To all of my @TDF Friends.
A strange problem is cropping up.

Whenever I am moving between and amongst different sections/threads of this TDF ,there seems to be a lag occuring in the pages.Means,the pages are becoming unresponsive for about a min. or so.If I want for hasty movement with my cursor,messages of unresponsive pages are popping out where options for "kill the page" or "wait" is being marked.
Is it a problem of Google servers,or a problem due to network by BSNL?

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
To all of my @TDF Friends.
A strange problem is cropping up.

Whenever I am moving between and amongst different sections/threads of this TDF ,there seems to be a lag occuring in the pages.Means,the pages are becoming unresponsive for about a min. or so.If I want for hasty movement with my cursor,messages of unresponsive pages are popping out where options for "kill the page" or "wait" is being marked.
Is it a problem of Google servers,or a problem due to network by BSNL?

More like a browser (and/or plugin) problem. Try restarting your PC, run your browser without addons and check if the same issue occurs. If not, enable one addon at a time and repeat till you can nail down the culprit addon. If yes, keep task manager open and check which process is eating a ton of cpu/memory when issue occurs. Might be a memory leak issue as well.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Same sh!t, same sh!t! Back at terrible speeds!
Could anyone see if you can open this image normally?
*masters.galleries.dpreview.com.s3....899975&Signature=mJ6rs/akuVVQzHcGVgyGuhJ/vOo=

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Same sh!t, same sh!t! Back at terrible speeds!
Could anyone see if you can open this image normally?
*masters.galleries.dpreview.com.s3....899975&Signature=mJ6rs/akuVVQzHcGVgyGuhJ/vOo=

No I could't access that with speeds more than 5kBps. Everything was fine yesterday night. Now even Google services, Which worked fine before, are crawling. Only BSNL site opens up fine. :hissyfit::pullhair::muttering:

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks for the confirmations guys.
BSNL site? Lol, the only sites in India like gbps connection :thumbdown:

Top Bottom