What skills do you have(apart from computers)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Apart from Computer skills, what other skills do you have? Be it singing(not bathroom singing), dancing, playing instrument, sports etc..

Its embarrassing situation for me during any kinda events. Many of my friends perform in those events and they ask me what I'd perform? and I'd say I don't have any skills..(of course I don't wanna sound geek by telling them I know little bit of computers) :oops: :D

Wish I has wasted less time on computers and actually learnt something.. :(
Actually I started learning Guitar couple of weeks back. Then someone in this forum mentioned about 'Jquery" about a week back. Now Jquery is in my head and my guitar laying around..:mrgreen: Now, let me find out who that #%!&* was to put jquery in my head :twisted:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
why do u care abt that ? What you like will eventually what u learn. So be content with it.
I guess the best skill that suits me is to explore the underrated.
Though there were many other but nothing so significant than this.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hmm...Computer skills : Deployment, Animation, Troubleshooting, Video Editing, Sound Editing, UI desigining, 2D paintings

Social Skills - Flirting, Communication skills, Charming Smile, Cooking, Home Management, finding my way out of any trouble with the help of my communication skills, drawing (paper), sketching, jogging (not a skill but I like to run)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I can close my eyes, stand on one leg, raise my hands in the air, and then jump to height of max 3 feet.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
I can fry puris and make tea and coffee...:D. When we were not married I told my future wife the same and she blasted me saying that all good for nothing guys can make tea, coffee and maggi..:D

I can play about 6 musical instruments (1 instrument professionally, 5 novice-like :D)
I'm good at making tea, coffee, Maggi noodles, etc. :rolleyes:
Now I'm too lazy to type out more.... :|

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Age - 18
Sex - Male

Talents - Singing, Playing Guitar (Rythm and a bit of Lead here and there), Badminton(kiddy game). Thats it.
But Still I feel the strongest point I have over my colleagues is my knowledge/interest in technology/computers.

Negatives - Though I used to Jog and go to Gym, its been a while I left it all. I do not play any competitive sport. Am learning to play Basketball. Want to play tennis as well.

I will probably never play games like Football or Cricket because they cannot be played alone and there's a lot of inferiority complex while playing in a group.

@amitava82, I know exactly how you feel. Sports man, damn! I could never get it right.. Maybe I still have time? Maybe you still have time, its never too late!

goobimama said:
Raping girls. That's all I can think of at the moment :)
:shock:

You think only girls can be raped? :lol: Read the sentence properly.
Pimping. Raping. Smoking. That's all I can think of at the moment :)

@ goobimama, you smoke?

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
My skills :

1. Cooking (dal,chawal,pulao,sabzi,tea,poha,tadka daal etc etc ) --->
all learnt during my onsite visits :D

2. Singing (had won III prize in Ghazal Singing at college), Obsessive music disorder :D

3. Dancing

4. Doing R&D on google abt any topic

5. Carrom and sometimes Cricket

@goobimama: are u really serious ? raping , pimping :lol: :lol:

R2K

In the Zone
hmmmmm............i was very good at pencil drawing......but from last 5 years i am addicted to computers.....i must say it pretty much ruined my inborn skills............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom