what should be india's national language?

what should be india's national language.

• english

Votes: 61 34.5%
  • hindi

Votes: 98 55.4%
  • your own mother tongue.

Votes: 18 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
@Qwerty......hahahhah! Nice go bro!

vyasram said:
i feel tortured each time those morons shift to hindi stuff on tv (DD, we're talkin abt) in south India.
Tell me precisely & in detail what this statement has to do with this topic?? If u get frustrated then complaint to ur cable operator. Why are u putting ur frustration on Hindi??

Anways guys......The topic of this thread is "what should be india's national language?"......and it reads national means originating in India i.e truly Indian. Get it. So name some Indian language instead of making foreigners happy!!

OP
uttoransen

uttoransen

Broken In
mediator said:
Do u know what is national animal or national bird??
Ok let me enlighten u now. National animal or bird is not something found in greatest number of all species in a country. Its something that is found in greatest number COMPARITIVELY to other countries!!

India used to have greatest number of lions ans tigers in the past...though the numebr is decreasing now! And India still has the greatest numebr of peacocks of all the countries! Peacocks,tigers here are killed for there flesh,awesome skin,beautiful feathers,meat. And thats a shame actually that we are killing such beatiful creatures.

good going, but unfortuantely our national sport is hockey, and 95% of indians can not tell all 11 players of hockey team of india. but they can say all 15 of australlia's cricket squad.

so i feel this is not the best of the reasons to say hindi as spoken by the 15% of indian people is the most in the world, and the others like tamil, orrissa, marathi, bengoli, are 10% each, so they can't be, if all states together go for english, then no one can stop english to become our national language.

i don't say make tamil or bengoli as the national language, as hindi is also the same if you consider that way.

hindi spoken by the majority, what majority? total population of bihar, up, mp in india contitutes 20% of indian population, then the rest has there regional language.

where in north people speak hindi? kashmir mainly has people suporting urdu.
panjab speaks punjabi, maharastra mainly marathi. where is hindi there?

yes from communication between one state people to another use "chalu hindi" which is in itself abuse of hindi.

we in school, college and most places speak english, most IT people do that, and poor speak hindi, but then the english speaking people are growing and it's no longer for the upper class now. it's common to all.

when do we speak hindi, with friends genarally. let that be, if hindi is no longer rastrabhasa then also we will keep speaking hindi, so problems with that. and as a benifit, poor people will get to know english, and give them a extra benifit in there career.

mediator

Technomancer
@uttorasen....Good atleast u read mu posts in this fight.

uttorasen said:
Hey man....please dont mind but I consider thats a child's statement. Now I can reply to this by saying in a childish manner that "panjab speaks punjabi, maharastra mainly marathi. where is English there?"
I know u'll say that they can speak English...blablabla...big time!
But have u just ever thought poor people there??? Ofcors people in a community will talk in their local language. Man in previous fight club u tried to show me that ur intelligent and now again ur making such stupid statements.
Ok hindi is spoken by people of north. But can u tell exactly what state or region??

Anyways I think u dont travel much outta bengal. Travel like me and find the difference in ur awareness.Come outta Bengal and see the world and how people live in. Ur AC/cooler,western luxury is not the real world!! U say ur a honest and intelligent Indian, then u shud know these things....instead me telling u this.
Ok I give an advice just go to punjab,maharashtra and whateva states u mentioned. Conduct a survey there. Speak to the local people in
A. local language of that state if u know
B. Bangla
C. Tamil
D. Hindi
E. English

Now converse with the poor people also in all these langauge not just the educated people. And then tell who understands what.
So again I request u to stop making irresponsible/baseless statements coz that really blows my mind.
U'll find people in any of these states atleast understanding hindi and many of them speaking hindi too. Most of them will be blank if u ask/converse with them in English.
Again I ask to stop making such stupid statements.Even a child can loose interest in a debate if the opponent makes wierd/baseless comments like these.

uttorasen said:
but unfortuantely our national sport is hockey, and 95% of indians can not tell all 11 players of hockey team of india. but they can say all 15 of australlia's cricket squad.
Ooooffff. Man first u were after national language, then u and ur team tried to connect that with national bird/animal. And now when I enlightened u, u r trying to bring in national sports?? Thats totally insane. Please stick to national language. I can enlighten u about this too. Wanna get enlighten now?? Please use ur mind once for this and think for urself without others enlightening you again n again.

neyway what people not knowing name of 11 hovkey players has to do with national lngauge and this topic?? But now as u started it then lets talk about this too.
How can u say 95% not knowing hockey player names?? Did u urself conduct a survey?? Dont say that it came in news...coz nobody must be reading and watching news as I do. So again stop making such baseless/stupid comments from ur wonderland.
Please try to bring in some facts and some realism.

uttoransen said:
hindi spoken by the majority, what majority? total population of bihar, up, mp in india contitutes 20% of indian population, then the rest has there regional language.
My answer is travel whole India and find urself! Sitting in bengal all the time wont do u any good. Even the central asia,thai people etc etc aslo understand hindi...then forget about India!

uttoransen said:
yes from communication between one state people to another use "chalu hindi" which is in itself abuse of hindi.
Why is it chalu?? And why do u see it as "abuse of hindi"? I wud like u to explain on this one in detail. Please do so or ur repute here will go down.

uttoransen said:
we in school, college and most places speak english, most IT people do that, and poor speak hindi, but then the english speaking people are growing and it's no longer for the upper class now. it's common to all.
Wow again a stupid comment....Do I need to explain this again?? Most people drink pepsi in offices and canteen and talk in English as u say. So shud we replace water with Coca cola and pepsi in our daily liife?? Shud we drink pepsi or champagne with daal chawal now?.....This post of urs was extremely stupid.

uttoransen said:
when do we speak hindi, with friends genarally. let that be, if hindi is no longer rastrabhasa then also we will keep speaking hindi, so problems with that. and as a benifit, poor people will get to know english, and give them a extra benifit in there career.
Oh no not only that....I speak to mah boss in Hindi only in the company premises and not only me ....all do. Only the ones who try to show that they are oversmart speak in English.

I dont care if hindi becomes rastrabhasha or not. If u like Bengali then go ahead make it rashtrabhasha. As u said then also ppl will keep speaking Hindi. But i think ur deliberately trying to pull down Hindi for some reason.

Please English supporters here dont try to make fun of Hindi.....coz I know a 1000 ways of making fun of other languages andmost prominently English.

@uttoransen....How will poor people will get to know English?? Will u teach them one by one in nation of over a million or billion poor people?? Anyways if try to be oversmart with them...then i tell u onething most of them will abuse u in "Hindi"!! Got it??

Neways I posted twice now....Let me post again for specially u! NAME SOME "INDIAN"/"NATIONAL" LANGUAGE HERE AND NOT SOME FOREIGN LANGUAGE to be a national langauge. Can u ask french/german/russian to be Indian national language?? Huh french/german/russian will laugh at u if u do so. ROFLMAO!!
So how can u ask Foreign language english to be national lanhguage.

U in previous fight said u were the greatest supporter of stupid left leaders. But those left leaders themselves opposed Sonia Gandhi as prime minister coz she was of foreign origin. Now u trying to oppose ur gods by asking same for english?? i am sure CPM leaders will laugh at u for this!!!

Now I ask u to please quote ALL my POSTS for ur replies like i did for each and every single line of urs. I know u dont like quoting but not quoting is against forum rules......Dont take it personally but if u repeat the same fault again n again and make it difficult for me to find ur posts like last time then I have to appeal/complaint against u and most ppl here will as they have less patience then me.Belive me!!

And please dont make stupid/baseless posts again like "95%" figure above coz that really pisses me off and I'll forget that I made friends with u at the end of last fight!

Epeace! And those who say English as national langauge....i dont consider them national/patriotic at all!! NAme some other nation language,any language that orginated in India to be called as national....no problem with that!!

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@Mediator: I sleep in Pyjama Kurtas, unless I am too tired to even get up and change ;)

And I never said English should be the national language. I said there should be no such thing

And furthermore, the issue is grossly exaggerated IMHO. The 'national language' really does not make that much of a difference. It is like the President of the country; Only nominal. Hindi is the national language, but for professional success, everyone learns english. IMO, WTF is so important about it?

Also, you mentioned an "Iron Maiden" song being the National Anthem. Well, I don't really care muxh for IM (I prefer Led Zeppelin). But the current National Anthem is not in Hindi, BTW.

P.S. - I am gonna lurk in this thread now mostly, due to the reasons my second last paragraph. Buut I will answer any questions you have specifically to my post. And sorry I did not quote directly what you said; But I did it this way because many people asked the questions you asked.

mediator

Technomancer
@led_shankar....no problem! Post again sometime whenever u r free. I'm not saying do it now! Take ur time. But if u post.... then reply to each and every line of mine....that wud be really called debate then!!

I dunno if national anthem is in hindi or not....but one things for sure. Its is in a langaueg that orginated in India.

For many of u guys saying abt English for work...then lemme tell u go to Germany and France n I bet they will pay double than what US pays for same job. Coz they really want Indians in their jobs. Now if u'll learn japanese/german for that....will u call for german/japanese to be made as national langauge of India if all Indians start migrating to japan/germany for jobs instead of US?? If Germans had done their dirty work here instead of britishers in the past, then wud u go for German instead English?? That wud again be ROFLMAO.

Again read the definition of NATIONAL LANGAUGE, NATIONAL BIRD/ANIMAL I posted in my previous posts!

@uttorasen....and for u mah friend....Good that started a debate! But did u really thought people here will support u?? Now that u started it.......be active in this thread! Its ur duty! And ur duty is to quote each single line of ur opponents here to fullfill ur debate that u started!!

Neways whoever supports Englis hhere as "NAtional" Language ....I consider him not only as traitor/Anti-nationalist....but also a good joker! Atleast they shud know the definition of the word "National"...when they speak of national langauge.

So whoever supports English....please raise ur hands!!
English, I think is more of a INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE !!

And where are other English supporters here.........Sleeping?? Now I'm active in this thread no one's replying?? Please other Englisg supporters...post against me...I'm getting bored! Only one person is posting against me -> @uttoransen....and he is hardly entertaining me with no proofs and making some baseless statements!!
I guess no body wanna play with me...........! But if anybody wanna play then please post /quote and reply to each line of all my posts! And the one who will do so will get a surprise Gift!! hehe
Waiting!!

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
^
Mazaaak banaa diya mediator ne

mediator said:
But have u just ever thought poor people there??? Ofcors people in a community will talk in their local language.......

do the poor people also all know Hindi?

mediator said:
.......Ok I give an advice just go to punjab,maharashtra and whateva states u mentioned. Conduct a survey there. Speak to the local people in
B. Bangla
C. Tamil
D. Hindi
E. English........

English also serves as the communicator among Indians who speak different language. English is very important in some systems – legal, financial, educational, business – in India.

*adaniel.tripod.com/Languages3.htm

English is not classified as one of the 15 national languages of India (NEB:286). Although Hindi is the Official Language of the Union, provision was made in the Constitution that English would be used in official work until 1965, after which Hindi would replace it. Because of the opposition of the Dravidian south against Hindi, the Indian Government decided to further extend the role of English as an additional language with Hindi to be used for purposes of the Union and in Parliament. (See the provisions made in the Official Languages Act of 1963, as amended in 1967.) English is now recognized as an associate official language, with Hindi the official language. It is recognized as the official language in four states (Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura) and in eight Union territories.*tinyurl.com/p79xz

mediator said:
@uttoransen....How will poor people will get to know English?? Will u teach them one by one in nation of over a million or billion poor people?

WTF?? Even Hindi will have to be taught one by one :rolleyes:

And you did not respond to my point about it being a nominal language only.

And your posts confirm why I wanted this thread to be locked.

OP
uttoransen

uttoransen

Broken In
mediator said:
Do u know what is national animal or national bird??

this was your statement, so i told this "our national sport is hockey, and 95% of indians can not tell all 11 players of hockey team of india. but they can say all 15 of australlia's cricket squad."
i hope this is clear, and your statement

mediator said:
Ooooffff. Man first u were after national language, then u and ur team tried to connect that with national bird/animal. And now when I enlightened u, u r trying to bring in national sports?? Thats totally insane. Please stick to national language. I can enlighten u about this too.

i have not raised any topic that said anything about national animal or something, it was you who was answering that, so i gave you an example that india cricket is more popular than hockey, but still hockey is the national sport. got it.

mediator said:
Hey man....please dont mind but I consider thats a child's statement. Now I can reply to this by saying in a childish manner that "panjab speaks punjabi, maharastra mainly marathi. where is English there?"
there is english, and there is hindi, people in those states know as much hindi as english. but most of all what they want matters. do they want hindi, in punjab they don't want, now you will ask me of proofs, then just give me the proof that in punjab they want hindi, if you can't give this proof then i also can't. my figures are based on internet surveys, from more than one source, and media, that's right, you have already said it, news!!!!. so start watching news.

mediator said:
Anyways I think u dont travel much outta bengal. Travel like me and find the difference in ur awareness.Come outta Bengal and see the world and how people live in. Ur AC/cooler,western luxury is not the real world!! U say ur a honest and intelligent Indian, then u shud know these things....instead me telling u this.

part of this statement someone has already anwered, still the rest am answering. i don't live in west bengal. see the world, right, just go and see, in punjab there is punjabi as there local language, then comes hindi. but it matters what they want as national language, do they want hindi. no they don't they want english, why? they are more comfertable with hindi, still they want english!!!!! because they want no indian language get the king's polition. and i also want the same. i don't say make hindi as the national language, nither i say bengoli or tamil. i have always told that if it comes to chose one,
i will chose english.
then bengoli.
then tamil(as tamil is the best in indian languages)
then any other foreign language that gives me some scope to prosper.

where is hindi????

mediator said:
Wow again a stupid comment....Do I need to explain this again?? Most people drink pepsi in offices and canteen and talk in English as u say. So shud we replace water with Coca cola and pepsi in our daily liife?? Shud we drink pepsi or champagne with daal chawal now?.....This post of urs was extremely stupid.
no, this is the stupid comment, please stop this kind of statements, stop water etc, there is no relation, don't be so stupid.

mediator said:
I dont care if hindi becomes rastrabhasha or not. If u like Bengali then go ahead make it rashtrabhasha. As u said then also ppl will keep speaking Hindi. But i think ur deliberately trying to pull down Hindi for some reason.
not at all, i don't want hindi as national language, nor bangla. if i said that make bangla rastra bhasha, then it's all the same again. i don't want that there should be any indian language made rashtra basha. and about that pull down hindi, absolutely no. why should i, that's not proper. i don't want to take anything away from hindi. also am not a big supporter of english. and am explaining this below.

led_shankar said:
And I never said English should be the national language. I said there should be no such thing
And furthermore, the issue is grossly exaggerated IMHO. The 'national language' really does not make that much of a difference. It is like the President of the country; Only nominal. Hindi is the national language, but for professional success, everyone learns english. IMO, WTF is so important about it?
right friend, this dose not make any difference. you have told what i mean.
what is the national religion of india??? is it hundu as the majority is hindu???
no, there is no such a thing, then. pakistan is an islamic country, india is not.
india could be a hindu rastra, but it is not. then why a national language.

language and religion makes barriers, i have started this thread to make everything in india equal. there should be not anything as comunity. it should be a whole of india.

we don't require a national language, as we don't require a national religion.
english is used as communication, let that be. after all you have written every thing here in english, "kya abhi tak tu kuch hindi me bhi likha hai, to bolo, communication english me he ho raha hai na". that's what i want to say, why impose hindi, and that to on people in south india, where hindi is so difficult to understand.

mediator said:
@uttorasen....and for u mah friend....Good that started a debate! But did u really thought people here will support u?? Now that u started it.......be active in this thread! Its ur duty! And ur duty is to quote each single line of ur opponents here to fullfill ur debate that u started!!
yes, that's what am doing, am posting regularly, but i think giving time of a day in posts is better. anyways to carry on with you were saying.

mediator said:
Why is it chalu?? And why do u see it as "abuse of hindi"? I wud like u to explain on this one in detail. Please do so or ur repute here will go down.
see, hindi is a very pure language, and the interstate communication, for example bengoli and orrissa, with people in bihar and uttarpradesh, when communicates, the language becomes a mixture, it's not hindi, not bengoli or some other language. my hindi is very pure when i speak, and also that i had hindi as a subject, so i don't speak wrong hindi, nor i like others speak wrong. and chalu is what you call local hindi, it's not the same that we are taught in schools.

i don't want english as the national language firstly, if i get to chose that what should be the national language between hindi and english, i will chose english. i just want that there should be no such a thing as the national language. No language of india should be given importance over other languages.

about me going out and travelling and checking who speakes what,

i went to tamil last time, they just hate hindi, and it's the same in the entire south. they just hate hindi.

all east states from bengol, orrissa, and far east languages are simalar to bengoli, and they don't speak hindi.

then after that you talking of north, there you have a point, as there is practically no west of india, taking maharastra to north, people speak there hindi. yes after there local language, but they too don't want hindi to be made as national language.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
@led_shankar.....No mazaak bro! Just some entertainment for me!

led_shankar said:
Why dont u check for urself? I proudly say that I have toured 90% of India!!

led_shankar said:
led_shankar is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: what should be india's national language?
^
Mazaaak banaa diya mediator ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediator
But have u just ever thought poor people there??? Ofcors people in a community will talk in their local language.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediator
.......Ok I give an advice just go to punjab,maharashtra and whateva states u mentioned. Conduct a survey there. Speak to the local people in
B. Bangla
C. Tamil
D. Hindi
E. English........

English also serves as the communicator among Indians who speak different language. English is very important in some systems – legal, financial, educational, business – in India.

*adaniel.tripod.com/Languages3.htm

English is not classified as one of the 15 national languages of India (NEB:286). Although Hindi is the Official Language of the Union, provision was made in the Constitution that English would be used in official work until 1965, after which Hindi would replace it. Because of the opposition of the Dravidian south against Hindi, the Indian Government decided to further extend the role of English as an additional language with Hindi to be used for purposes of the Union and in Parliament. (See the provisions made in the Official Languages Act of 1963, as amended in 1967.) English is now recognized as an associate official language, with Hindi the official language. It is recognized as the official language in four states (Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura) and in eight Union territories.*tinyurl.com/p79xz

So what are u trying to prove?? I think I have posted the replies already to English in offices etc....Dont u think so??

led_shankar said:
Even Hindi will have to be taught one by one
Are u too from south? Then go ahead tour India for atleast sake of your awareness. U'll find those poor people in turn can teach u Hindi well not properly...But I bet they will teach u! Believe me even if u dont want to....that will be good for u! I suare!

led_shankar said:
And you did not respond to my point about it being a nominal language only.
Hey man.....If u read my posts then u'll see that I already said that I dont care if Hindi becomes national Language or not. Thats why I tell everyone to quote each and every single line of my post. Coz then later I have to tell/remind them again that "I already posted this and that" like I'm doing for u now!
According to the topic of this thread I presented My choice as hindi for the poll! But it becomes nation or nominal language thats none of my concern. I just my choice and thats all. Can u question that?? Can u question why is Hindi is my mother tongue?? Thta wud be stupid then!!

led_shankar said:
And your posts confirm why I wanted this thread to be locked.
Why? Now U aint started this thread...Did u?? If u dont wanna play...then that doesnt mean I dont wanna play either! I'm just getting warmed up here...but some people are demoralising me by posting extremely absurd,stupid and baseless posts! And man ......here I am ......enlightening them about simpe things tooo!

@uttorasen...Oh u qouting now...I'm so excited!!

uttoransen said:
this was your statement, so i told this "our national sport is hockey, and 95% of indians can not tell all 11 players of hockey team of india. but they can say all 15 of australlia's cricket squad."
i hope this is clear, and your statement
Still not clear...May be others can tell what u r talking about...particularly @led_shankar like he fighted for u in last 2-3 posts back for ur vague concerns/ideas ! Any body wanna expand this and tell what uttora babu is talking about??
And for 95% thing I guess I replied! Dont u think??
Anyways many people in DU play hockey, my college in delhi used to play hockey....even in many states play hockey. Will u say thatths just 5%. And people not playing hockey also know the names of hockey players. If u dont know the names of hockey players......then that doesnt mean others are like u!

uttoransen said:
i have not raised any topic that said anything about national animal or something, it was you who was answering that, so i gave you an example that india cricket is more popular than hockey, but still hockey is the national sport. got it.
So u trying to raise the most popular theory again dear?? I guess I replied for this one toooo! You also are not quoting each n every post of mine....and then now I'm reminding u to read that again!! Use ur mind and apply that on national sport...think of whateva u can and then post if u find something against mah post there of national bird/animal! Atleast for once use ur mind!!

uttorasen said:

Looks like ur post!

uttoransen said:
there is english, and there is hindi, people in those states know as much hindi as english. but most of all what they want matters
So man...First u say "where is hindi"...then u say "There is hindi". ARe u OK?? Which post of urs shud I play with??
Anyways its irrelevant that punjabis dont want Hindi...but u urself are telling now THERE IS HINDI!!

MAn debates are meant to be speaking with strong,convincing statements and not to by uttering whateva baseless,stupid thing that comes in ur mind. U r making a BIG JOKE OF URSELF here by contradicting ur very own foundation of this thread, ur statements.
U HAVE BEEN CHECKMATED! Now if u wanna held ur repute high or atleast have little bit of self esteem the n I beg not to bow in front of foreigners!
Any more posts from u.....I'll consider them either jokes now or a time pass!

uttoransen said:
then just give me the proof that in punjab they want hindi, if you can't give this proof then i also can't
Are u stupid or what?? Do u want Punjabi in Bengal, Japanese in Tamil and blabla? Now that really pisses me off! I already replied that local people will talk in local language u moron! Its irrelevant that they want Hindi or not! What matters here is that they know it or not! And u urself said they know it!

And no body hates a thing unless he kows what the thing is! Tell tamil people thta Hindi is like tamil they will say yes. So u see a person who hates something aslo knows what that thing is. U cant hate "Chawal" unless u have tasted it...Can u??
So u se those who hate also know hindi ....atleast they understand it!
uttoransen said:
if you can't give this proof then i also can't
What does that mean...?? If I am intelligent..then ur intelligent also?? Are u kidding me? U have made enough joke of urself. U r nowhere near intelligent now!

Like I said everybody wants their local language to be National Language., so same is case with Tamilians or Punjabis if they dont want it. I will prefer Hindi. But I dont give a damn if other language becomes national language....like u said others will still understand Hindi! And I say Majority will!
It seems like u dont like Bollywood at all...dont u know Hindi? Anyway its irrelevant for me and for my point in this debate! Anyways if u wanna learn....poor people can teach u Hindi and that too for free. Just go anywhere they will converse and may be u can converse like them too!

uttorasen said:
my figures are based on internet surveys, from more than one source, and media, that's right, you have already said it, news!!!!. so start watching news.
Again Uttora Babu can u explain how relevant ths post of urs is in this topic? Shud I start calling u Mr.UttoraNonsense again?? Then u'll go to mods like a child and say that mediator is making fun of me.
Wake up man if u continue like this not only I but others will also make fun of u.

Read Forum first rule for Fight Club.....Not to make baseless statements and irrelevant statements! And continue quoting like this...I like that! But u didnt quote each and every single line of my past 3 posts. Why?? DId u give up on them? Atlast mark them with "Agreed!". I do that whenevr I agree with someone! Or were they too long for u to endure?? Debates are like this Uncle!

uttoransen said:
will chose english.
then bengoli.
then tamil(as tamil is the best in indian languages)
then any other foreign language that gives me some scope to prosper.

Reading all my posts I though nobody will ever dare to vote for English. But I guess either u havent rea them properly or u r absolutely Dumb or dont understand ENGLISH very well....coz u have so many vocablury,clauses,grammer errors in your posts. But u still say English!! Do u speak bangla also with so many language errors?.

I guess u'll remain Dumb as ever! A clear characteristic of LEFT LEADERS, CPM supporters!

uttoransen said:
where is hindi????
Is this a joke? Why are u reapeating ur statements? CAnt u reply with any new posts. MAh last 3 posts alone can fill ur copy register. Cant u find anything in it to reply or dont have guts to reply that??

uttoransen said:
no, this is the stupid comment, please stop this kind of statements, stop water etc, there is no relation, don't be so stupid.
Why is there no relation?? Its a clear analogy. I guess u never been thought with analogy. Even a child can understand this. Well the posts u dont understand...Do u reply them as stupid?? Explain!!

uttorasen said:
right friend, this dose not make any difference. you have told what i mean.
what is the national religion of india??? is it hundu as the majority is hindu???
Hahahahaha...thats the Joke of the Year Mr.UttoraNonsense! as I thought ur too confused and need some enlightenment!
Do u know India is the largest Democracy?? Do u? Dd ur parents tell that?? Did u read books??
Thats the First time I'm hearing someone say "Whats the nation religion of a democracy!"....My boy national Religion has no meaning!!
Its like u saying whats the international animal of India. Hahahaha...very hilarious!

Please @uttoranonsense........I thin u can please me with ur Jokes. So please keep posting such Nonsense here. Not good for forums...but entertaining for me atleast!!

uttorasen said:
india could be a hindu rastra, but it is not
So u wanna cry now?? What can u do about it??

uttorasen said:
language and religion makes barriers
How?? India is praised for unity in diversity. Are u feeling low about it??

uttorasen said:
there should be not anything as comunity. it should be a whole of india.
Totally! Thats why I request u to tour India! and find out what connects the majority. Just Try to talk to majority of poor in "ENGLISH" and they will really abuse u in "Hindi"! I donno what will u do then. Will u talk to them in "Bangla". Ok next...try "Hindi" now!

uttorasen said:
we don't require a national language, as we don't require a national religion.
Then why did u started this thread => "what should be india's national language?". WERE U TRYING TO MAKE A BIG JOKE/MOCKERY OF URSELF THE WHOLE TIME AND ENLIGHTENING OTHERS OF HOW DUMB U R??

uttorasen said:
see, hindi is a very pure language, and the interstate communication, for example bengoli and orrissa, with people in bihar and uttarpradesh, when communicates, the language becomes a mixture
These are bordering states hero! What do u think onestate be speaking zulu and the next bordering speaking Urdu?? If I live in some apartment and be speaking Hindi then what do u think....people from next apartment be speaking Japanese? That was indeed very stupid. Ofcors their will be mixture of accents!
Can u see hat mixture in Kashimri and Tamil?? Grow up!!

uttorasen said:
my hindi is very pure when i speak,
Good for us. Make ur English good too....and correct ur grammer,clause,vocablary errors here! and then cry like a child for a foreign language to become...whateva!!

uttoransen said:
i don't want english as the national language firstly, if i get to chose that what should be the national language between hindi and english, i will chose english. i just want that there should be no such a thing as the national language. No language of india should be given importance over other languages.
man thats too much now! Cant laugh on u more! First u say u want English now u say I dont want! First u start a thread then oppose it! U r macking a great mockery of urself here. I know leftists are stupid but never realised they were stupid to such an extent!

uttorasen said:
i went to tamil last time, they just hate hindi, and it's the same in the entire south. they just hate hindi.
So? I hate some languages too? What that has to do here? Explain!

uttoransen said:
all east states from bengol, orrissa, and far east languages are simalar to bengoli, and they don't speak hindi.
But right now u said u speak very pure hindi. Was that a joke on urself again?? And i have been to these states and even conversed with them in Hindi. Shud I complain against u now....for making baseless posts??

Please have some respect for urself! Dont make others laugh at you like ROFLMAO!

uttoransen said:
then after that you talking of north, there you have a point, as there is practically no west of india, taking maharastra to north, people speak there hindi. yes after there local language, but they too don't want hindi to be made as national language.
Did u go each house and conducted a poll? Or ur again making stupid statemnts from for wonderland. Anyways u cant even represent urself properly,keep making contradicting statement,full of baseless statements that make me laugh. Then how can u talk about others.....Did they elect u?? to represent them.

Man for about "National" bird/song/animal/language I have spoke uite a lot. But I say one thing u depict quite a lot to stupid left leaders and are pretty much like them. Sorry more stupid then them. May be u can become Leftist leader!
But then dont tell them about English or they'll throw u out like they threw "Sonia Gandhi" for being foreigner!!

EPEACE! POST AGAIN!
I'll be pleased if u reply to each and every single unreplied line left in my last 4 posts!
U'll gather some repute if u do so!
waiting.........!

Last edited:

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
^
Immature personal attacks. That is not a debate.

Mods, please lock, like you locked the Ganesh immersion thread.

mediator

Technomancer
led_shankar said:
^
Immature personal attacks. That is not a debate.

Whose making personal attacks?? Did I make any attack on u?? Telling others of how ignorant they are about Natonal Bird/Animal/Language, its definition and whateva is not a personal attack.

Neways quote mah points please!! This is a debate

My posts have just started. And I want @uttora and you @led_shankar to reply each of my unreplied lines from last 4 posts.

@led_shankar.....Bro... U made me come here....and challenged me to make some points in this debate! Then I expected u to make more posts than @uttoraNonsense !.....But I guess ur quitting already! That makes me realy sad.

led_shankar said:
And mediator and SolidSnake, I'd be interested in your reply about the Quote on the national animal and national bird
Remember this??
U shud not do that u know!! If u called me to make some posts here in my busy routine in life...then u shud be prepared to face them. Why quit??
Take ur time 1day,1 week or an year to convince me if I'm wrong....but dont quit!! And quote me completely!

MODS please DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD! I BEG U!

Last edited:
OP
uttoransen

uttoransen

Broken In
meadiator you are a big ediot, and it's my fault that i have answred so much here, that's it, now no more, and that name again, making personal comments, targetting my name, doing all sorts of shameful act, and don't worry, answer as much as you can, quote every line of mine, as i am not going to come to this page again. and it's all because of your personal attacks on my, mods please take care, as it's not allowed in any forum to make personal attacks on names etc.

your posts are full of ediotism, just go through that, and you will learn. democracy right, then why hindi language as national language? make every one equal, why national language, if no national religion. anyways you can answer what you like, as i am not going to read this again. so quote and quote till you get tired.

mediator

Technomancer
uttoransen said:
meadiator you are a big ediot, and it's my fault that i have answred so much here, that's it, now no more, and that name again, making personal comments, targetting my name, doing all sorts of shameful act, and don't worry, answer as much as you can, quote every line of mine, as i am not going to come to this page again. and it's all because of your personal attacks on my, mods please take care, as it's not allowed in any forum to make personal attacks on names etc.

your posts are full of ediotism, just go through that, and you will learn. democracy right, then why hindi language as national language? make every one equal, why national language, if no national religion. anyways you can answer what you like, as i am not going to read this again. so quote and quote till you get tired.

Awww Uttora Babu...quitting already?? This was a stereotypical comment from a person who lost a debate and calling other a stupid in frustration without proof while chickening out!

I thought I'll hearing more jokes from u. Anyways u r like a typical CPM personal who will first make baseless comments like nobody speaks "HIndi" like CPM says Bones in "Bab Ramdev's" Medicine and then making a big issue of it......and then later saying that Punjabis speak "Hindi" and u speak pure "Hindi" and CPM saying yeah it was a fault "No bones Found!!" .....and atlast quitiing and hiding ur face for a while to keep out of the social inferiority!!

uttorasen said:
t's my fault that i have answred so much here
Answered?? .....Say that u made a mockery of urself and made a big joke of u. All u did is made me laugh!......Tell me any point that u posted with some correct definition or a base. U were constantly condradicting ur own posts !!!!

uttorasen said:
quote every line of mine, as i am not going to come to this page again.
Where will u go?? You can run but cant hide! Lets meet in next fight club and tell some good jokes there then too!! I wanna know the depth of stupidity of CPM heads !

uttorasen said:
make every one equal
Exactly...Thats why u shud not hate any national language and have respect towards other National languages!!

Neways I quoted each single line of urs in which u were ignorant,making baseless comments,contradicting.......blabla! And marked the one "agreed" in which u surprisingly showed a little nobleness!
So now you also quote na..... do the same!

I gave so much evidence from ur posts,enlightened u, gave u so much proof that u were indeed ignorant and stupid! So do the same for me now. Why are u chickening out??

And for complaints.........what is there to complaint?? Stupid is defined as the one who is ignorant and makes irresponsible/baseless statements. I just called u stupid and ignorant. What is there to complaint??

Neways like I said in previous debate of "America better than India"........u were very racial to
1. Biharis calling them chor constantly!
2. Muslims
3. Were not quoting properly throughout
4. Calling all Indians as "Mentally Unfit"

Now did I complaint to Gods/Mods of this forum??
U shud not start a thread if u dont have guts to reply to others/opponents. OK??
Why are u chickening out anyway?? Are my posts too lengthy for u or u taste some sour truth there?? Take ur time post it next week .... I'll be waiting!

I advice u to stay outta FIGHT CLUB...coz u'll get similar replies particularly for ur posts and its not a place for a Softy like u....!! Coz u'll again start a thread...then others will laugh at ur baseless/fantasy like posts...then u'll cry, call em idiot in frustration and chicken out in between!!

Neways MODS u can close it now.....as the creator himself is quitting and nobody in this FIGHT CLUB is thick skinned enough to play with me !

Neways @uttora Babu....Lets be friends again. ANd dont make baseless statements in next fight club ...coz
1. Thats against forum rules
2. Pisses me off
3. Nobody likes it

Is it OK u guys/Farangi supporters ............or still wanna play?? I thought some 2-3 pages more will be continued but its only 3 pages and topic is at the end....Am SAD!!
So..."what should be india's national language?".....hehe!

Last edited:

nikku12982

Broken In
after two days it is good to see that hindi is leading by good majority and seen good response by "mediator" to immature act by "uttoransen".If u will try to conduct a survey or poll by south India(except T.N) they will support hindi as national langauge.But still they will feel proud of their regional language.Because i have seen most people(in south cities) will respond u well in hindi rather than any other language.
One thing more if u see FM radio in some south cities they have maintained good way of praising national language with their regional language, i have seen all people enjoying.........
This langauge brings national integration between the diverse community of our country.So please stop abusing hindi any more,If any body comes out opposing hindi,he can't escape..........

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@mediator: when I said I was interested, I did not mean that I wanted to bicker about it; I was plain curious :rolleyes:

And I did not quit this 'debate'; This is not a debate at all

And personal atttacks refers to crap like this:

mediator said:
@uttorasen...Oh u qouting now...I'm so excited!!

and
mediator said:
Atleast for once use ur mind!!
and
mediator said:
Looks like ur post!

mediator said:
So man...First u say "where is hindi"...then u say "There is hindi". ARe u OK?? Which post of urs shud I play with??

mediator said:
MAn debates are meant to be speaking with strong,convincing statements and not to by uttering whateva baseless,stupid thing that comes in ur mind. U r making a BIG JOKE OF URSELF here by contradicting ur very own foundation of this thread, ur statements.
U HAVE BEEN CHECKMATED! Now if u wanna held ur repute high or atleast have little bit of self esteem the n I beg not to bow in front of foreigners!
Any more posts from u.....I'll consider them either jokes now or a time pass!
and
mediator said:
What does that mean...?? If I am intelligent..then ur intelligent also?? Are u kidding me? U have made enough joke of urself. U r nowhere near intelligent now!
and

mediator said:
Again Uttora Babu can u explain how relevant ths post of urs is in this topic? Shud I start calling u Mr.UttoraNonsense again?? Then u'll go to mods like a child and say that mediator is making fun of me.
Wake up man if u continue like this not only I but others will also make fun of u.
and
mediator said:
Reading all my posts I though nobody will ever dare to vote for English. But I guess either u havent rea them properly or u r absolutely Dumb or dont understand ENGLISH very well....coz u have so many vocablury,clauses,grammer errors in your posts. But u still say English!! Do u speak bangla also with so many language errors?.

I guess u'll remain Dumb as ever! A clear characteristic of LEFT LEADERS, CPM supporters!

and

mediator said:
Why is there no relation?? Its a clear analogy. I guess u never been thought with analogy. Even a child can understand this. Well the posts u dont understand...Do u reply them as stupid?? Explain!!
and
mediator said:
Hahahahaha...thats the Joke of the Year Mr.UttoraNonsense! as I thought ur too confused and need some enlightenment!
and
mediator said:
Please @uttoranonsense........I thin u can please me with ur Jokes. So please keep posting such Nonsense here. Not good for forums...but entertaining for me atleast!!
and
mediator said:
WERE U TRYING TO MAKE A BIG JOKE/MOCKERY OF URSELF THE WHOLE TIME AND ENLIGHTENING OTHERS OF HOW DUMB U R??

^That is why i am 'quitting' this debate. I have no respect for people who do not know how to argue in a dignified manner.

^^+1

Last edited:

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
I dont really think Hindi or any Mother tongue should be. My full love to hindi and my mother tongue but still precisely speaking how many of us will be ready to speak in Hindi at a meet/function/outing/treat blabla.. well not much. This doenst really justifices my point but nationalising Hindi wudnt really help us out. I was in Delhi last year and was quiet surprised by Hindi all over.. Bus boards/bill boards/addresses etc etc.. I mean it was difficult for me even to understand what was what and what was not.. I know how to read/write Hindi and I was topper in my class but still I dont really think Hindi fits the bill to fullest.

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
I don't understand why people shy away from Hindi so much. If southerners
can learn to speak and write in English, what makes Hindi so difficult? IMHO,
it's only ugly regionalism at play. They suport English as the national language,
only because they cannot tolerate Hindi and northerners.

And please, cut that Urdu crap. Urdu is written in Farsi, but spoken in Hindi.
Hindi is widely spoken and understood, not only all over India, but in other
South-Asian countries too. Even Afghans understand and can speak in Hindi.

No doubt, English is the International language of comminication and economy.
But people suggesting that English should be made our national language are
out of their respective minds. France, Germany, Japan, Russia, China, Brazil
and many other countries have done well without spineless dependency on a
foreign language. It's just that most of us Indians happen to have little self-
esteem and self-respect. 200 years of slavery to the British have changed
the way we think and act. What we need is to get ourselves together and learn
to respect *our* heritage and history.

There is another analysis to this English problem. It's no secret that majority
of Indian males drool after the firangi girls, regardless of their origin and language.
The apparant sexiness of their females somehow makes English a sexy language,
or so what fellow Indians tend to think. This mentality makes them believe
that Hindi is a 'ganwar' language, only for Biharis.

With this mindset, people, we're not going to become a developed nation anywhere
near 2025 as our President tends to believe. Until and unless we learn to
respect our culture, heritage, history, languages and ourselves, this part of
the World will always be looked down as a ghetto, slum and a bunch of Third
World nations.
i feel tortured each time those morons shift to hindi stuff on tv (DD, we're talkin abt) in south India. Atleast here they must use translators and telecast shows in their regional languages or English. I dont f'ing know why the DD guyz give us Hindi commentary in our region even while they have a feed of english. Is it bcoz they what to irritate everyone here(more ppl speak English than Hindi here) or it is bcoz they are noobs who dont know how to give separate feeds for the south and the North
Except that the Southern English accent is so bad, I cannot even tolerate it
for a second. They speak English in Tamil, and that makes it Taminglish, not
English. I understand the sentiments of TN people associated with Tamil, but
their English love is beyond any rational comprehension. You people don't come
from The British Isles, do you?

What you need to do is spank your politicians and sink your regionalism into the
sea. To me, it's more of a political issue than anything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom