what should be india's national language?

what should be india's national language.

• english

Votes: 61 34.5%
  • hindi

Votes: 98 55.4%
  • your own mother tongue.

Votes: 18 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
zotarmit@rediffmail.com said:
i prefer english as mother tongue

our country is comprises of many people

can you read and understand the following line

hnam inpumkhat nan english hi hnam tawng lo ni se ka va ti em

ask me the meaning if you like
First tell what kind of English is that marked in bolds! "is comprises"? Correct your English first!

@aberforth...Again you are posting trash and repeats, off-topic entries! :)

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mediator said:
First tell what kind of English is that marked in bolds! "is comprises"? Correct your English first!

@aberforth...Again you are posting trash and repeats, off-topic entries!

mediator, you really aren't making some great replies, being on topic and do have a look at your grammar too. I don't comment on people's grammar because it's not their fault but since you have decided to do so, I think I have to your wrong word usage and punctuation. It sounds like teeny bopper language, something teenagers and kids use. People living in glass houses should not throw stones at others....

You are not cut out for debates, better stop insulting anyone who make the same mistakes as you do and get back on topic or stop ranting.

I guess you need to look up these rules which you have been walking over a lot of times,

>> Flaming fellow members for their opinions is a childish thing to do, and members indulging in such will be punished like little children.
>> Be Civil and Open-Minded. You have opinions, as does everyone else. When posting arguments, please be patient with fellow members, and use logic, facts and/or sources to back them.

Source: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33375

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
aberforth said:
mediator, you really aren't making some great replies, being on topic and do have a look at your grammar too. I don't comment on people's grammar because it's not their fault but since you have decided to do so, I think I have to your wrong word usage and punctuation. It sounds like teeny bopper language, something teenagers and kids use. People living in glass houses should not throw stones at others....

You are not cut out for debates, better stop insulting anyone who make the same mistakes as you do and get back on topic or stop ranting.

I guess you need to look up these rules which you have been walking over a lot of times,
@aberforth...Being an English flunky u r telling others how to improve?? How cute!

aberforth said:
Doesn't matter what you think of my posts, I don't even try to make them sensible and I would not waste efforts trying to make them so.
aberforth said:
I said "I do not try to make a post "sound sensible and politically correct" because I make comments which are sensible by themselves,
Are u alright? May be u do need a psychatric treatment? As for comments, no one is interested in ur comments and expert opinions. Please post some sensible points if u have or else stop trolling!

aberforth said:
I don't try to make idiotic posts sound sensible, thats what I meant.
I know this thread is experiencing idiotic posts from u that u r trying to make sensible with ur full efforts, but alas, u fail again n again.How tragic! :D

aberforth said:
Perhaps you didn't get my word
U urself said that u needed a translator!
aberforth said:
Tell me how to save time. Reading 22 pages with pages full of trash? Most of them don't look halfway English, maybe I should use a translator.

aberforth said:
There is no universal sensibility, theory is evolutionists might sound insensible to religionists that does not mean its insensible and they have to waste efforts to make them sensible.
^Again an off-topic post! Is that all u got?? See I'm giving proof of ur immaturity at every single post!

aberforth said:
I have read points which can be read and I have seen many points not clear in their entirety but made here. I am not here paid by anyone to support their team.
And still u repeat after reading the posts?? R u trying to make an entry in guinness world of book records to display how immature a person can get??

aberforth said:
Maybe you need to learn to take criticisms first, then debate, abuses and insults are not the way to go
Tell me where I abused? Any proof?, or again u r in ur wonderland??
abeforth said:
At least not a twisted and stubborn ass like you.
U r abusing @mav3 now! See I gave the proof of ur abuse too! :D Grow up!

aberforth said:
By the way you have no idea of my age, nor my experience
Experience in what,......in people mocking at u?? :D

aberforth said:
If you are so offended by repeats, you could easily ignore my comments instead of getting all worked up and trying to discredit my logical points. Perhaps I have touched a nerve and you don't have anything to say, so uncouth behavior is the only way out?
Grow up dude! @Raaabo awarded someone -50 points just becoz he was not reading the posts before replying. Do u know that? Compared to him, I'm still acting very benevolent by not even reporting ur posts! And if u think I'm abusing, then give the proof!

aberforth said:
>> Flaming fellow members for their opinions is a childish thing to do, and members indulging in such will be punished like little children.
>> Be Civil and Open-Minded. You have opinions, as does everyone else. When posting arguments, please be patient with fellow members, and use logic, facts and/or sources to back them.
Read what u posted and then read all ur posts! U'll find contradictions.

U r making me yawn now! Pleaaase Entertain me. Post some new stuff! :)

Last edited:

planetcall

Indian by heart
I think this debate is already over and verdict is clear. People who had to participate have already done so and new comers will not take the pain to read the course of debate. Thus, it is in best interest to lock this thread up and thereby the mouth of those who do not agree with the verdict despite all the reasons and the democratic vote. Afterall no one is forced to abide by this thread and it was just another debate in the fight club. I hold no enmity with anybody and neither think anybody does. Remember its a fight club and the purpose of this thread is already over. So I invite mods to Lock this thread up.
*image.donanimhaber.com/image.php/upfiles/smiley/locked.gif

Aberforth

The Internationalist
mediator said:
@aberforth...Being an English flunky u r telling others how to improve?? How cute!

Look boy, I pointed out your mistakes so that you point out others' thats a lesson, not 'telling others how to improve'

mediator said:
Are u alright? May be u do need a psychatric treatment?

Last time I checked people don't need psychiatric treatments for comments in debate, what a waste and how moronic.

mediator said:
U urself said that u needed a translator!

"Most of them don't look halfway English", so I need a translator to translate them to normal English.

mediator said:
Again an off-topic post! Is that all u got??

Thats not the only sentence, I put that sentence to make a point.

mediator said:
Tell me where I abused? Any proof?, or again u r in ur wonderland??

Look before you leap. You wanted me to point out so have your proof. Maybe these personal insults and abuses look normal to you as you have become used to it.

How illogical and mindless post! >> Post #441

Hehe, u sound like a 3 yr old kid! >> Post #421

I bet ur teachers and elders never told u that!! >> Post #421

Sho shtop acting schizophrenically! >> Post #432

Hehe, like foreigners can't use proxies! How absurd! >> Post #441

Don't post ur imagination here >> Post #414

I could find a pageful more if I search but I am not going to waste my time as these will suffice for any members who wants to see exemplary behaviour.

mediator said:
U r abusing @mav3 now! See I gave the proof of ur abuse too!

Did you actually bother to read that one line of quote where mav3 compared me with cows and buffaloes? I gave an equal response, boy. Learn to see two sides of a coin, you discredit your debate as you only want victory of Hindi at all costs, shows from your unbridled support of your insulting team mate.

mediator said:
Experience in what,......in people mocking at u??

No, in debates. I know you don't have that experience, you uncouth language is a proof enough.

mediator said:
Compared to him, I'm still acting very benevolent by not even reporting ur posts!

Oh please do. I'm not impressed by your 'benevolence'. I'm reporting you anyway.

mediator said:
Read what u posted and then read all ur posts! U'll find contradictions.

Find me where I flamed members for their opinions, got impatient because someone repeated something or posted their ideas or made illogical posts.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@the person will know whom im talking about

seriously man as a member and not as a person who replied to some stupid posts in this thread .... i tell u reading ur posts tht wat u r doing is the result of a battered and bruised ego and u r trying to defend each and every thing tht u said simply coz it was useless and as u said senseless ... and mediator has also told the true age of ur brain (not naming .... its self understood) prove ur maturity and bow out humbly

coz ur only gonna make a mock out of urself

mediator

Technomancer
aberforth said:
Look boy, I pointed out your mistakes so that you point out others' thats a lesson, not 'telling others how to improve'
Look Uncle Ji, if u think there's a mistake then point out the solution as well if u can! Imagining things that don't exist doesn't work here. :)

aberforth said:
Last time I checked people don't need psychiatric treatments for comments in debate, what a waste and how moronic.
Another proof of ur abuse! Neways people like u who make contradictions all around, make senseless posts and repeatitions and later ask pathetically how to read 22 pages, do need psychatric treatment! :)

aberforth said:
"Most of them don't look halfway English", so I need a translator to translate them to normal English.
And that "most" factor includes ur posts "mostly"! Neways I don't think u understand "normal" english too very well Uncle Ji!

aberforth said:
Look before you leap. You wanted me to point out so have your proof. Maybe these personal insults and abuses look normal to you as you have become used to it.

How illogical and mindless post! >> Post #441

Hehe, u sound like a 3 yr old kid! >> Post #421

I bet ur teachers and elders never told u that!! >> Post #421

Sho shtop acting schizophrenically! >> Post #432

Hehe, like foreigners can't use proxies! How absurd! >> Post #441

Don't post ur imagination here >> Post #414

I could find a pageful more if I search but I am not going to waste my time as these will suffice for any members who wants to see exemplary behaviour.
ROFLMAO, thats soooooo amusing! U say "Illogical and mindless" and all of above are personal insults?? And then u say u r not a kid!! My God!! Hehehe.
Neways, ask ur english teacher and elders if these are insults. Please do so, the whole forum must be laughing at u now!
It seems u wasted ur time imagining that I abused, and even searched the thread for it and for marking the posts. Instead, U cud have done better in reading the debate from the start patiently to prevent ur repeatitions here! How tragic!
Hehe, u don't even know the definition of the term "abuse" and the words associated with. Who wudn't mock u now???

aberforth said:
Did you actually bother to read that one line of quote where mav3 compared me with cows and buffaloes? I gave an equal response, boy. Learn to see two sides of a coin, you discredit your debate as you only want victory of Hindi at all costs, shows from your unbridled support of your insulting team mate.
Well there's a very big difference between comparing and remarking a person!! Did he say "Aberforth is a cow/buffalo"??
All pro english mob here fits perfectly for this quotation, orginally quoted by a mod here => "Gali ka kuta, na ghar ka na ghat ka"......Do u think he's abusing here anyone. Do u think ur being called a "kutta" here?? Pleaaaase don't make me laugh so much!

aberforth said:
No, in debates. I know you don't have that experience, you uncouth language is a proof enough.
That what happens when u have nothings else to say, then u make Sarcastic statements! Hehe! :D

aberforth said:
Oh please do. I'm not impressed by your 'benevolence'. I'm reporting you anyway.
Feel free to report! I already emailed @Raaabo much before to acknowledge him that repeatitions are being experienced in this thread tooooo, people are resorting to personal comments and not debating to the point and no mod is taking action! May be they'll listen on ur behalf!

aberforth said:
Find me where I flamed members for their opinions, got impatient because someone repeated something or posted their ideas or made illogical posts.
Abuses are abuses! I'm not interested if u got impatient and I bet no one either is interested in it. I gave the proof of ur abuses earlier and this post tooo.

Anything else/new u wanna say uncle ji instead of debating on personal comments (off-topic subject)?? Pleaaase entertain me and talk something new if u can!

:) E-Peace!

P.S : I have marked some lines in bold so that one of the admins who frequently interrupts and doesn't reads "the long rants", may actually read the lines marked in bold!

Last edited:

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
I think this thread has lost its meaning. There are no new points, views being made, and people are getting personal. So, I guess, it is time to close the discussion with the conclusion that all major Indian languages should be given the tag of national language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom