What is your profession......

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have to give leaflets to publics standing in all the metro stations,door to door, in book fairs, in schools after doing my GNIIT for three years from NIIT. It starts from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. for only 500/- per month in the the year 1995.

1995...i was a Kid back then..how much is your age?

Baker

Albicelestes
always wanted to be a businees man.... but currently software proffessional with 4+ exp

chintan786

In the zone
I am Industrial Sales Rep cum Technical Person. Working with M.P.Birla Group ( Chemical Div.).... also do data analysis and Market research (using SPSS, MATLAB, learning R currently)work with Reuters real time data feed... having 3+ years of experience... To and Fro between Haryana and Guajarat.

chintan786

In the zone
^ cool..whats ur quali ?

B.Sc Chemistry from Gujarat University... M.B.A marketing from Gujarat university... SPSS was learned in M.B.A(kind of Requirement for final year Project).... My Cousin brother is in, BITS pilani, tought me MATLAB.... our company's main product is performance Chemical ( GUAR GUm).. it is commodity and in India got traded on NCDEX so required Reuters Real time data feed ... it is consumed for

Maggi Noodles,
Maggi sauce
Oil well drilling
Writing paper, kraft paper
Nitrogen free paper for cigarettes
Slurry for Explosives
textile

I give plant scale trials and fix parameters for the use of our product.

Top Bottom