Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
What kind of game is it? i mean RPG?
Think of it as a GTA meets high school kind of game.Minus the violence & explicit language.The game is extremely fun & engaging.I haven't liked a single Rockstar game till now but this is the only one which I was able to follow & complete.It's very addictive once you start playing it.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Hey allwyndlima, there is SOME explicit language and violence but nothing compared to GTA :).

Got Brother's in Arms Hells Highway.
Here are a few screenshots
*harvik80.fileave.com/biahh%202008-10-09%2010-24-23-73.jpg

*harvik80.fileave.com/biahh%202008-10-09%2010-25-01-07.jpg

*harvik80.fileave.com/biahh%202008-10-09%2010-25-04-81.jpg

*harvik80.fileave.com/biahh%202008-10-09%2010-25-31-53.jpg

*harvik80.fileave.com/biahh%202008-10-09%2010-26-25-25.jpg

When AA is enable the game FPS takes a deep hit.
The character detail is just jaw dropping.

Thanks man..... that looks promising. And IMO, on resolution more than 1280x1024, you dont need AA (except some games).

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Nope.Trust me I'm not a GTA fan nor have I liked it that much.;)

But just wanted to try GTA IV as I tried it for sometime on the Xbox 360 & felt it was a bit interesting.Let's see.;)

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Played the Quantum Of Solace Demo.The game looks promising and i'm sure to get it.

Last edited:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well it says that my system can run it but says that my GPU has SM 3.0! WTH??? Its HD4850 for Hanuman's sake, its got SM 4.1 support too, DX 10.1 capable. I ain't trustin' these System Requirement lab guys ne more!

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Brothers In Arms Hells Highway is easily one of the worst games i have ever played.Its a joke to say it uses PhysX.The enemy and friendly AI sucks and the gameplay is repetative.
There are a lot of performance flaws also.The multiplayer sucks as well.
Don't know how this game made up to the anticipated games list of Guru3d.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^hmm..... I like the game after watching gameplay movies. I am getting it....... free mein lenee mein kya jaata hain ? :razz:.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
:eek: WTH? R U trying to say that u didn't like the GTA Series, AFA I know it is Rockstar product besides Max Payne Series! :cool:
I too didnt like GTA series :/

Guess Mafia ruined the GTA fun for me. Before Mafia I used to like Vice City.

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Completed Brothers In Arms Hells highway.Unlocked the authentic difficulty mode but not gonna try it.I wish i could show you the flaws in the game.
Whenever i tried to blow up a 88 with a statchal charge my allies came closer following me and died when it blew up and instantly respawned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom