Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I don't have it. I can confirm it with every last breath & blood flow left in my body that it's fake though. Don't you think that if it would have been leaked so fast it would have replicated all over the place not to mention the entire place being filled with the news? ;)

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well the latest leak pirate is that K Power cat who's powered down by the mods lately. Will PM him and see if he knows anything about it.

danantha

Broken In
Hi guys, any info abt the release of the cricket game either EA or codemasters........

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
WTH!!! Mirror's edge demo released for consoles but not for PC!! n now release date for pc version delayed to 2009 while consoles get it in 2 days!!! WTF!!!!!!

This consolism MUST BE STOPPED!!!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well after seeing games like CoD5 and Farcry 2, looks like we really need to look out from these games in 2008. All of 'em are bombing out on their hypes, none too good.
And where the hell is Burnout: Paradise for PC :evil:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
well PC is a step brother to consoles for developers, all they do is some buggy toned down port to PC and that too delayed ones.
lame....:/

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^ i cant aim well in Dead Space and then weapon selection is loled up. But still its playable to finish the game. At narrow kellen craft the camera went on spinning and I struggled to get out of it..lolz

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
In Dead Space even the player's stance is like he had a bad case of cervical or just somebody shoved a spanner up his you-know-what down at the Engineering Bay. :D

ajaybc

Youngling
Tomb Raider:Underworld leaked!!!

*xs433.xs.to/xs433/08466/lara203.jpg

*i35.tinypic.com/34j27me.jpg

*i35.tinypic.com/qy5qop.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom