Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
boy u talk as though u buy all original softwares and games and dont use pirated stuffs at all.

so, whats your point?

piracy is cool & to discuss about it is uber cool?

feel free to discuss piracy or whatever thru IM's, why on this forum???

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Bhai log, in sab games k Baap ko kyun bhool jaatey ho... GTA IV. Come one come all, if I can't the original copy of this game(not 'cause of budget but because of unavailability here), I'll get the pirated one and host my own server to play it online. :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I hope Bully Scholarship Edition doesn't get delayed either.It's clashing with Far Cry 2's release date.:(

Not to forget EA's Dead Space which is due on 20th.:D

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hmm....well...FIFA09 must hav been mentioned already...

watelz.......PES 2009....hmm....and....letz search for more games...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@comp@ddict: The release date for GTA IV is set to 18th November in North America.

@Sam: RE4 was available on the PC as well.Though the port was badly messed up there were several graphics patches & mouse support fix available which made it more or less playable.But yet it remains one of the best survival horror games of all time.I would kill someone literally to play RE5.I crave for it far more than GeOW 2 & even God of War 3.:D

After watching gazillion gameplay videos I believe this is going to be a stellar title.Plus there is co-op gameplay too.I am so willing to buy either a PS3 or a 360 at this point to play this game i.e. if the developers don't announce a PC version announcement soon.:(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well if you can get the graphical patches in place & hook it up with a controller then yeah it's worth every bit of the effort.Some screenshot seems graphically better than the PS2 version.Capcom was earlier notorious for f*cking ports up badly for the PC.DMC 3 suffered a bad fate but now things are looking on the brighter side with the advent of the MT Framework engine used in DMC4.Capcom have really made optimisation to it's max & seems to have hit the jackpot for PC porting.I had read a news article which went something like this:
"All major titles launched during the next fiscal year or thereafter will be developed as multi-platform games," reads Capcom's shareholder report for its fiscal year 2008, which ended on March 31 of this year.

Henceforth, Capcom will develop many of its games using its internal MT Framework technology, "an integrated development environment built to provide common development tools for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC platforms."

As a result, the company "will aim to increase revenue and dramatically increase the number of users by launching, for example, Resident Evil 5, Street Fighter IV and Bionic Commando [on multiple platforms]."
Source: *www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/54686

I don't know how much truth lies in it but if what they say is true then it might just breed good news for us.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Not much news on it's release dates yet.Nor is an approx ETA is given.It still lurks somewhere in 2009.Wonder how long it will take? :confused:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Bhai log, Farcry 2 ki kya date hai? Well as my Final year major Project, I'm too thinking of making a game but dunno if find any Beta tester for it? :D Well all I've decided is its name, u choose one:
"Badla Jagiray Da" OR "Jhadiyon Ki peechhe Chhoopa Nunga Nau Jawan" :D

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Bhai log, Farcry 2 ki kya date hai? Well as my Final year major Project, I'm too thinking of making a game but dunno if find any Beta tester for it? :D Well all I've decided is its name, u choose one:
"Badla Jagiray Da" OR "Jhadiyon Ki peechhe Chhoopa Nunga Nau Jawan" :D

LOL :lol:

Anyways, FarCry 2 is slated to release around 18th of October.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
RTS lovers anyone???

"Tom Clancy's EndWar" is slated on November 4 for X360 and PS3. PC version isn't confirmed yet :(

But ESRB official site states that it's meant for PC, PS3 and X360 - all three. Hope this is correct.

This game has voice command interface to give command to units and squads.
:)

Update: Fracture, NBA going to be released in this week. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom