Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Brother's in Arms Hell's Highway releases today.Eagerly waiting to play it.
Its PS3 and XBOX360 versions scored good in reviews.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
OMFG Silent Hill 5 : Homecoming and Wolfenstein are on my list. Hope they preserve the spirit of Silent Hill and not make it as some action survival :/

Trailer of Wolfenstein is just frikkin smashing, once again I want to feel the richness:
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey8g56I7yM8

Pyramid Head is back, hola sh!te with a new look and that might blade:
*silenthill5.net/news/data/upimages/silent_hill5_ps3xbox360.jpg

Me so likes post apocalyptic, WW and survival horror

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
i personally dont understand y ppl are so excited for far cry 2....i just finished playing far cry due to all the hype and i found it quite boring...i mean... u keep shooting n moving through jungles doing plain old repetitve tasks given by some guy on the radio whom u get to c once i a while....

i havent seen the trailers or videos of far cry 2.... so cant comment on it...maybe its a gud game as an alltogether new project...but if its getting its hype due to its prequel.....I JUST DONT GET WHY!!!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
i personally dont understand y ppl are so excited for far cry 2....i just finished playing far cry due to all the hype and i found it quite boring...i mean... u keep shooting n moving through jungles doing plain old repetitve tasks given by some guy on the radio whom u get to c once i a while....

i havent seen the trailers or videos of far cry 2.... so cant comment on it...maybe its a gud game as an alltogether new project...but if its getting its hype due to its prequel.....I JUST DONT GET WHY!!!

Dude, look at the island and the gfx.... I hope u play it with less difficulty level... And the game play was real damn good.... Each and every one has their own wish... I cant comment on that....
So just thinking why people hate FarCry.....:D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.

FAR CRY IS A FPS.....if you really mean what you wrote then it shows that you havent played any FPS.

Dude, look at the island and the gfx.... I hope u play it with less difficulty level... And the game play was real damn good.... Each and every one has their own wish... I cant comment on that....
So just thinking why people hate FarCry.....:D

Even if it didnt have the freedom.....then too its awesome coz its a frigging FPS.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

So then Crysis must be a joke for you right?

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
whoa whoa calm down ppl....all turning against me ??:p

FAR CRY IS A FPS.....if you really mean what you wrote then it shows that you havent played any FPS.
im a die hard fan of fps games dude....as a matter if fact im a cs 1.6 semi-pro :D (seriously)

So then Crysis must be a joke for you right?

the last fps i played was crysis warhead..LOVED IT...i dont need to go into they WHYs of it,i guess u all know that

What your best take on an FPS lets hear it......

hmm...well, i guess i count hl2,bioshock,cod4(AWESOME!!) etc. to be some of the best fps around...loved them(excluding the multiplayer games luke ut04 n cs obviously...)

dont mean to offend the game guys...i guess i didnt really find the graphics that appealing...it was alrite.different opinions rite?? :p

also, it says "]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R" beneath my name...u expect me to frag in some sh1tty RTS?? OH DAMN!! now the RTS fans will gun me down !! :O

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
whoa whoa calm down ppl....all turning against me ??:p

im a die hard fan of fps games dude....as a matter if fact im a cs 1.6 semi-pro :D (seriously)

the last fps i played was crysis warhead..LOVED IT...i dont need to go into they WHYs of it,i guess u all know that

hmm...well, i guess i count hl2,bioshock,cod4(AWESOME!!) etc. to be some of the best fps around...loved them(excluding the multiplayer games luke ut04 n cs obviously...)

dont mean to offend the game guys...i guess i didnt really find the graphics that appealing...it was alrite.different opinions rite?? :p

also, it says "]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R" beneath my name...u expect me to frag in some sh1tty RTS?? OH DAMN!! now the RTS fans will gun me down !! :O

lol dude, chill......

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Don't mean to be pushy but your current statement seems exactly contradictory to the Far Cry comment.

Isn't that pretty much what you do in Crysis as well? The only thing I can take out of Far Cry is the Nano Suit.Rest everything remains intact.Infact the AI in Far Cry is 10 times tougher than in Crysis.;)

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Another game has been delayed in PC platform due to piracy.

Tom Clancy's EndWar (next gen RTS that has voice command based game play)
This game has been delayed for PC and it is unlikely going to be released this year at least.
Console gamers will be getting this title on November 4, whereas no definite release date has been announced for PC.

details here: website
:(

Reviews will come shortly as none of us here have a Gigabit Unlimited broadband connection(thoda aur wish karo! ;) )

I have, but I always wait and watch for a few days before I go for a game. :-D

Last edited:

ajaybc

Youngling
Iam waiting for Bully.I think it is one of the very few games I missed because of not having a console

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Got Brother's in Arms Hells Highway.
Here are a few screenshots
*harvik80.fileave.com/biahh%202008-10-09%2010-24-23-73.jpg

*harvik80.fileave.com/biahh%202008-10-09%2010-25-01-07.jpg

*harvik80.fileave.com/biahh%202008-10-09%2010-25-04-81.jpg

*harvik80.fileave.com/biahh%202008-10-09%2010-25-31-53.jpg

*harvik80.fileave.com/biahh%202008-10-09%2010-26-25-25.jpg

When AA is enabled the game FPS takes a deep hit.
The character detail is just jaw dropping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom