Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hey guys i have a problem and im sure you will be able to solve it.... see in tourneys like wcg what version of cs do they use and is it without steam? if so where can i LEGALLY purchase the game in delhi no steam cs 1.6?? or is it the same version we play on steam?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Completed Brothers In Arms Hells highway.Unlocked the authentic difficulty mode but not gonna try it.I wish i could show you the flaws in the game.
Whenever i tried to blow up a 88 with a statchal charge my allies came closer following me and died when it blew up and instantly respawned.

Okay sorry for my m00bish reply....I understand what you meant to say. Actually its not a FAULT. Its how the game is meant to work. Whenever you complete an objective, your injured team-mate is respawned. So if you blow up an 88 and if it was ur objective, then certainly they will respawn. :)

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Guys,in the gameplay video the developer said that our allies were smart enough to take cover when required. :lol:
I have been playing games for a long time and i know what a good game looks like.
Crysis and Warhead score much ahead of this game being FPS genre.
On the other hand the shooter Genre has a perfect example of GOW which i think is one of the best shooter game for the PC.
BTW everyone has his own taste for games.Like i like futuristic shooters better than WW shooters.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
Can anybody tell me How much "Neverwinter Nights 2" cost?
if possible, also give price of it's expansion - Mask of the Betrayer.

No torrents please... I want original.. NWN1 Online play is simply awesome experience for me. I want to move to NWN2 now.

In kolkata MusicWorld they're unable to give me any indication. :(
Anybody from other metros please help me...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
What ? IMO...its THE best WW2 game I have played. Splendid gameplay and good visuals. A really great game that should not be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom