Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Fifa 09 has cool graphics.This year they seem to have worked upon the graphics.
Although I am really waiting for something like Cricket 2009

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Cricket sux for me so I dont care about it.......but football has an integral part in my life so I will try and get FIFA09 as soon as the seeder-leecher ratio gets better :D:D:))8)

ajaybc

Youngling
Played FIFA 2009 today.The best fifa ever.Excellent graphics,cool new moves and now u can play the game completely with mouse.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Cricket sux for me so I dont care about it.......but football has an integral part in my life so I will try and get FIFA09 as soon as the seeder-leecher ratio gets better

Will you ever stop talking about Piracy.......?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
KPower Mania said:
I dont care......I am what I am and I happy to be what I am :razz:
Thats not good in all case kid... You are who u are? Thats not gonna be change.. But the way u talk to people can be changed... Just think abt that..That helps in future... As i am kinda person like u, i suffer a lot when i was in my college and i worry for them now... My personal advice for u...Hope u understand that...!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Thats not good in all case kid... You are who u are? Thats not gonna be change.. But the way u talk to people can be changed... Just think abt that..That helps in future... As i am kinda person like u, i suffer a lot when i was in my college and i worry for them now... My personal advice for u...Hope u understand that...!

I wont change. My parents, teachers, friends, girl friends and even my relatives tried. I WONT CHANGE ! No-one can remove the anger and rage inside me. And I dont give a **** about it!

ajaybc

Youngling
Can you explain this in detail ? I cant see how you can play a soccer game with mouse !!

U control players with mouse.If u have possession and click on any of ur team players teh ball will be passed and if i click anywhere else it will pull off a through ball.If u click and hold it will be a long pass.The currently active player will follow ur mouse.So to move teh player u just have to move the mouse in that direction.To shoot right click and the ball will be shot at the direction of the mouse.upon scrolling the player will run.If scroll after placing the mouse on somebody he will move in frnt of u to recieve ur pass.
When u dont have the ball click on the player with ball and he will do a conservative tackle.And for a sliding tackle do a right click.

And btw Kpower ur attitude reminds me of Nero frm DMC4:)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
U control players with mouse.If u have possession and click on any of ur team players teh ball will be passed and if i click anywhere else it will pull off a through ball.If u click and hold it will be a long pass.The currently active player will follow ur mouse.So to move teh player u just have to move the mouse in that direction.To shoot right click and the ball will be shot at the direction of the mouse.upon scrolling the player will run.If scroll after placing the mouse on somebody he will move in frnt of u to recieve ur pass.
When u dont have the ball click on the player with ball and he will do a conservative tackle.And for a sliding tackle do a right click.

And btw Kpower ur attitude reminds me of Nero frm DMC4:)

Thanks for the info dude.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
KPower Mania said:
I wont change. My parents, teachers, friends, girl friends and even my relatives tried. I WONT CHANGE ! No-one can remove the anger and rage inside me. And I dont give a **** about it!
gf?......:D (No hard feelings, i was just wondering, i have no gf when i was 13.. I got one at my 11th std....)
BTW You may think abt this in future.... Till then, still the same KPowerMania...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
gf?......:D (No hard feelings, i was just wondering, i have no gf when i was 13.. I got one at my 11th std....)
BTW You may think abt this in future.... Till then, still the same KPowerMania...

It is plural actually.....but alas, leave it !

BiA : HH delayed by two days to 10th Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom