Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
OMG!!!

read my post ALL OVER AGAIN:|

i said DONT DISCUSS ABOUT YOUR "OTHER" SOURCE of games HERE:|

this is a tech, anti-piracy oriented forum, well thats how it was when I joined:|

Ok I get you...... I wont discuss about it...... I swear to the mighty Satan.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
I am eagerly waitn for RAGE.....it has got awesome graphics...
Rage videos:---
*www.gametrailers.com/game/5315.html

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The only 2 biggies next month for me are Dead Space & Far Cry 2.Wonder when Legendary is actually going to release? :rolleyes:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
BFG is back, yay !!!

IMO apart from darkness, which is a poor excuse for hardcore gamers. I was more than satisfied with Doom 3, of course I didnt care about story. Pure raw thrashing was it :p

But hey am waiting for Rage before, it will fun to smack those hilly-billy guys :D John Carmack make it something awesome this time.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Ok Guys FINISHED Crysis Warhead. And coz I have finished it does mean that the game was able to hold the interest. As I said Warhead has a LOT of action and its pretty much tough to fight your way ahead (on the hard level - 75%). But the game itself is tooooo short, its the shortest game I have played. 4-6 Hrs is max you need at a stretch to complete this game in one go (at the Hard level). There was one more level which can make the game bit more prolonged, but I enjoyed the game through out, I wish there was bit more of squad based fight like it was in Quake 4. I really enjoy the feel of myself fighiting through the baddies everywhere and meeting my squad and then we all together kick some serious ass. Quake 4 gave me this feel quite often. Its there in Warhead as well but just a couple of times. Still the game was pretty much enjoyable.........next stop...Farcry 2 or NFS:Undercover.....

OK if you guyz have time, check out my Warhead review in the 'Reviews' section :). The game is really good. BTW, if you wanna play the shortest game, play Stranglehold :|. Will be getting STALKER : Clear Sky by tomorrow morning...... will share my views on it. Especially with T159 :D.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Ok Guys FINISHED Crysis Warhead. And coz I have finished it does mean that the game was able to hold the interest. As I said Warhead has a LOT of action and its pretty much tough to fight your way ahead (on the hard level - 75%). But the game itself is tooooo short, its the shortest game I have played. 4-6 Hrs is max you need at a stretch to complete this game in one go (at the Hard level). There was one more level which can make the game bit more prolonged, but I enjoyed the game through out, I wish there was bit more of squad based fight like it was in Quake 4. I really enjoy the feel of myself fighiting through the baddies everywhere and meeting my squad and then we all together kick some serious ass. Quake 4 gave me this feel quite often. Its there in Warhead as well but just a couple of times. Still the game was pretty much enjoyable.........next stop...Farcry 2 or NFS:Undercover.....
ya, cw is shorter than crysis, but what crytek did this time is add more AI opponents:p (my thoughts).

i found the snow/frozen lvl to be toughest.

aliens :|, add keeping in touch with Kyong noob:x. the KPA nano suit noobs did all the dirty work for me:p. damaging the alien (big ones) a lot, which made my life easy, just 1 grenade/rocket was enuf to take em down, the others resereved for KPA:p

ajaybc

Youngling
Completed Warhead just now.Great game,Great Action.Somewhat better story than the first one(Same story but diff point of view).
yeah I agree with Sam9s.The game is one of the shortest game to be made in the recent times.Any way was still enjoyable.Except the increased dose of action pretty much everything is the same as the first game.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Guys I recommand STALKER Clear Sky to anyone with a decent rig........... you MUST play it. It looks so splendid on HIGH settings that you will be mesmerised........I was just staring agape at the sun's visuals.......just simply mind-blowing. The game is tough though but still its a must play for its grafix alone!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just forgot to add James Bond Quantum of Solace to the list.Based on the much acclaimed COD 4 engine, Bond finally get his next-generation avatar as well.I caught up with some preview footage of this game over a show called 'Game' being telecasted on Star Sports.The game looks really amazing.Better than any Bond game I have played so far.Set to release in North America on 3rd of November, which is almost near to it's movie's theatrical release as well.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sir Yes Sir.:D

BTW No One Lives Forever 2 was awesome.Better than Nightfire as well.But the best Bond games are on the PS2.Now with Quantum of Solace I guess things should change.:)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
No one Lives for Ever 2 was amazing. We had all those things which we can use to take down the enemies. In the first level we had a crossbow too :D. But the game was damn hard !

Brothers in Arms : Hell's Highway post-poned to 8th September......WTF!! :|

Anyways, I will content myself by playing Brothers in Arms : Earned in Blood till then...:D

Last edited:

ajaybc

Youngling
No one Lives for Ever 2 was amazing. We had all those things which we can use to take down the enemies. In the first level we had a crossbow too :D. But the game was damn hard !

Brothers in Arms : Hell's Highway post-poned to 8th September......WTF!! :|

Anyways, I will content myself by playing Brothers in Arms : Earned in Blood till then...:D

8th september???:confused:
U sure because today is 1st October:confused::confused:

ajaybc

Youngling
Got Pure today.
Played it.Really great game.But I think it is buggy cause when I tried to load my second game it is just showing the racers avatar and not loading the game.
Anyway fun game and nice graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom