##WAR THREAD## Which is the Best Multiplayer Game ?

Best Multiplayer You have Played ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
@ Hitboxx

COD WAW isnt anyway where COD4 in terms of Multiplayer.And this fact is reinstated by a huge list of empty servers.
But if u dont compare it with COD4 ,then its a decent game and continues the legacy of Activision Multiplayer Games forward.
*miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/amrawtanshx.png

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
cod 5 = cod 4 wannabe .. it puts in more than what cod4 had in terms of gameplay and WW2 look .. but the overall feel of the game = poop :p .. characters feel as if they are sliding on the ground :p ..

I vote CoD4 anyday .. Promod 4.41 + SnD = CS 1.6 beater anyday :p ..

J

Joker

sniping & aiming in UrT is more difficult. people can be jumping like kangaroos. not to forget the walljump maps like uptown which are enormous fun in ctf.

CoD4 = moar weapons, good grafix, complicated & realistic gameplay...thats why it is known to be a better game.

i can name many average players in UrT, who kick ass in CoD4.

free simple games like UrT remain underrated as they dont have that catchy appeal with them to attract more players.

toofan

Technomancer
On the contrary, they are actually quite active and full, where are you looking. And with the release of new patch with new maps, they are bustling with activity now. I play daily atleast for an hour before going to bed.

Why dont you play urban terror.

toofan

Technomancer
sniping & aiming in UrT is more difficult. people can be jumping like kangaroos. not to forget the walljump maps like uptown which are enormous fun in ctf.

CoD4 = moar weapons, good grafix, complicated & realistic gameplay...thats why it is known to be a better game.

i can name many average players in UrT, who kick ass in CoD4.

free simple games like UrT remain underrated as they dont have that catchy appeal with them to attract more players.

100% true. Call of duty type player will find difficult to play Urban Terror.

Status
Not open for further replies.