##WAR THREAD## Which is the Best Multiplayer Game ?

Best Multiplayer You have Played ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
ok will update the thread with poll..

i am not sure whether the forum will allow for huge list.. will try..
----------------------------

updated.... sorry had to club the games together...

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Woah! I think you're generalizing a very broad category here, probably best multiplayer shooter would have been sufficed, don't forget the MMORPGs that have gotten more number of addicted players than any genre ever played.

In the list, I would choose CoD:WaW, simply because just when you thought CoD4 can't get any better, they upped the ant with better gameplay and gamemode on CoD5 and of course the sweet bolt called Karbiner 98k, the best gun in any game ever. Needless to say, IW will push the bar even higher with the upcoming CoD:MW2 on nov 10.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thankless creature! :mad:

sorry bro.. here they shutdown the power from 2 to 4.. so i had to update the thread fast... thats why i couldnt thank you ...anyway here is a big thanks for the list... :-D:-D

*i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff112/Poppit2007/DySnag062DSmilieDrinking2DThx.gif?t=1239792366

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
America's Army used to be good but then, they started releasing heeyoooooooge updates and it's been going the CoD way eversince... (I mean large graphics improvements that can't be handled by my onboard video card, nothing else... :D).

I'll still rate it above all of these.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
IMHO Urban Terror is underrated.

Those who haven't played it for more than 30 days don't exactly know how good is the game.

(And may be those who haven't played any other game for 30 seconds like me, don't know how good are other games)

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Sigh everything I like isn't even in the poll :( . I like Everquest and Chess mainly.

Include Serious Sam in the list too, I like playing Serious Sam in multiplayer.

sorry guys the forum allows only 10 enteries.... :x:x

there was more enteries.. i had to club them.... like COD in all one category and UT etc...
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
yeah me plays it sometimes but servers are not so active n full..

cod 5 is many miles to go... just like cod4 years back..

havent played it .. how is it ?

heard the guns suck... not lke in MW

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
yeah me plays it sometimes but servers are not so active n full..
On the contrary, they are actually quite active and full, where are you looking. And with the release of new patch with new maps, they are bustling with activity now. I play daily atleast for an hour before going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom