want to install a cabinet fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
md computers is in kolkata?case fans are available there?
if yes, i will tell my shopkeeper to search there..

CABINET FAN

in the above link,
are the first two case fans, led fans??

Last edited:

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
^^ I don't think that they are LED fans.
The ones which say - COOLER MASTER FAN 120MM BLUE etc. are LED fans.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
md computers is in kolkata?case fans are available there?
if yes, i will tell my shopkeeper to search there..

CABINET FAN

in the above link,
are the first two case fans, led fans??

They don't update the website frequently but they did sell many types of fans - I've bought most f my cabby fans from there but 80mm LED fans are hard to find in local stores but you will be able to find non LED 80mm fans at Rs. 150 / piece easily though.

koolent

Youngling
See, if you don't want LED (recommended by me unlessyou have a reat case) then you can get non LED anywhere...

Just go to any shop and ask for non LED fan 80mm. :)

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Bodhi, u live in baharampur.if u can come down to kolkata by train(Darjeeling mail)starting in night and reach Sealdah by morning i wiill personally help u in getting the the FAN.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
the fans worth 150 each can be found in md computers?
80mm led fans can be found there?

can't say for sure .. I bought my first 80mm LED fan from there back in 2008- after that I was not able to find anymore LED fans in any local shops - for 80mm LED fans flipkart is the only option right now.

See, if you don't want LED (recommended by me unlessyou have a reat case) then you can get non LED anywhere...

Just go to any shop and ask for non LED fan 80mm. :)

yep, there's lots of 80mm fans available from desi brands starting from only Rs. 40 and most of their quality is also OK.

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
Avichandana--thanks a lot for your nice proposal:)..but its nt posble fr me to go to kolkata now..:-(
i am planing to buy them through a frnd who lives in kol..
topgear--80mm case fans at rs.40?!wow :-O.where can i find those in kol?waranty?performance?
I also have a ques to you guys--in my mobo i saw there is only 1 port saying "sys fan" with 3 pins..so can i connect d fan there?if i want to install more fans then?wil i need any cnvrtr??

Avichandana--thanks a lot for your nice proposal:)..but its nt posble fr me to go to kolkata now..:-(
i am planing to buy them through a frnd who lives in kol..
topgear--80mm case fans at rs.40?!wow :-O.where can i find those in kol?waranty?performance?
I also have a ques to you guys--in my mobo i saw there is only 1 port saying "sys fan" with 3 pins..so can i connect d fan there?if i want to install more fans then?wil i need any cnvrtr??

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
tell your frnd to contact MD COMPUTERS, A guy called Palash Kundu will help him contact no is 8697733560. You can tell him my name. Also tell him to visit VEDANT contact no is 9831233543. Open up the manuals of ur motherboard and locate where are the fan connections. Also With each fan u will get a Molex to fan connector with the fan while buying.

koolent

Youngling
bt I doubt you will get Connector with a Rs. 40 fan :p..

If the fan has a small connector with 3-Pins, fix it to your motherboard.

If you fan has a big connector and 4- Pins(Molex) Connect it to the similar Male cables from your PSU ...

koolent

Youngling
Tip: befor going to the shop, have a look at the PSU Cables.. If there is a 4-Pin connector availible.. Just take a look..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom