amd athlon x2 260 3.2 ghz proceesor
4gb starlite ddr3 1333mhz ram
gigabyte 78lmts2p motherboard
xfx amd radeon hd 6670 1gb ddr5
wd caviar blue 500gb
iball lpe223-400 smps
lg l1515s tft monitor
frontech nimbus cabinet

I want to install a cabinet fan for cooling purpose..
My budget is around rs.200-250(max)

Pls suggest me a good cabinet fan which would fit into my cabinet..

also if anyone can tell me how can i install the fan in my cabinet,i would be very helpful to me..
Thanks in advance :)

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
please post a pic of your cabinet in order of FRONT,SIDE,BACK. i think it has only provision for 1 rear exhaust of 80mm. Still need the pics.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
won't support anything bigger than 90mm. Cooler Master 90 CFM LED Cooler. try to find a set of 3-4 NON-LED or so 90mm fan. will cost around 600.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Buddy the link you have mentioned is for 120mm which won't fit on Op's cabby.

@ OP -90nm fans are hard to get and pricey too - so you better get 80nm non LED fan - Aerocool Ball Bearing 80mm fans will cost you Rs. 150 each.

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Here are the pics..

Looking at the pics, I guess you can install 3 fans...two on the rear, and one on side..

I would suggest hook up a 80mm on the rear as an exhaust...or even two...and add one to side as intake...

rear case fan is more important..even if you dont put the side fan, it should be fine..

A good fan including the one mentioned by SAM, will cost you atleast 500 bucks..
you could look for cheaper ones if you wish BUT IT IS NOT RECOMENDED..

koolent

Youngling
Side intake is necessary. I would recommend getting 3 fans, measure the fan slots by yourself.

Get 3 and install like this -Priority Wise--

1- Rear Exhaust
2- Side intake
3- Front Intake (If availible)
4- Second rear exhaust

koolent

Youngling
There will be many options, go to your nearest dealer. Get a good fan, if your luck permits, you might get it from a good brand, otherwise, get a quality looking fan , no matter the company, and if you get a silent one... :)..

I doubt on LED.. :(

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
guys..went to the shop..the shopkeeper said that he is not getting any 80mm case fan..one 12omm case fan is available but it costs rs.700!!..he will keep me informed if he gets anything..

whats funny is that, he cant even get the corsair cx430 v2 ...he said that ,he has zebronics etc 400w psu costing around rs.500 and an umax 600w psu costing rs.1000!..
What can i do now??

koolent

Youngling
Please don't buy from him... Order online.. I also have a retailer here who is like this.. Crap dealers..

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
i dont have online account..to say,i dont have proper net connection also..
just now send the link of flipkart to the shopkeeper..he is surprised..he will search(as he said) ..

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Yeah do check for other shops if possible...or else flipkart is the way to go...550 bucks or so for a Coolermaster led case fan 120mm..

OP
B

Bodhisatwa

Gunner
Cooler Master BC 80 mm Red LED Fan--suggested by sam, is perfect in my price range..but i cant buy online..have to buy from shop..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom