Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Can I host?I've got 1M unlimited connection.If yes,how?
BTW today it was awesome:D I'll be regular now.Just when it was getting more and more addictive,all left:(

download the server.cfg file,find out the line which goes something like 'rcon password" and change it to whatever you like BUT DO CHANGE IT.Then go to whatsmyip.org,note your ip,start UrT,press ~ and type "/exec server.cfg" and you have your own server rolling.Let other know your ip(ALL Joo warez belong to us!),so that they can connect to your server.YOU might have to open your ports otherwise your server won't be connectible.:>

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^Is the server up now?
For changing the game type, you can either vote through the vote menu, or, in the console, you can type
/set g_gametype <game type number>

Here's the list-
0=FreeForAll
3=TeamDeathMatch
4=Team Survivor
5=Follow the Leader
6=Capture and Hold
7=Capture The Flag
8=Bombmode

just add port in NAT settings of your router, and dont worry, my server is up and running, please join there we shall chat and see

/connect 5.116.214.101

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^Is the server up now?
If it is, it isn't connectible. I just tried pinging the server. :|
Instead of posting your Hamachi static IP, post your current IP address. Go to www.showmyip.com and post your IP here.

And I think we shouldn't make things more complicated by having multiple servers.
Man, when Amitava's server was up, nobody was coming to play. Now, when we don't have a dedicated server for our clan, there's a hell lotta people interested to play.

Last edited:
WTF?
Pinging 5.116.214.101 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 5.116.214.101: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 5.116.214.101:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 0ms, Maximum = 0ms, Average = 0ms
full and functional

You can ping that 'cuz it's hosted on your PC. To check if the server is really connectible for others, start another instance of the game on your PC, and try to connect to your server from there.

yes man its working with the hamachi ip i dint try the latter

Okay cutting it off, bye guys, use hamachi for easy conectivity

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Now it works. Keep in mind Hari, in future, instead of posting the Hamachi IP, post your currently assigned IP.

Server down.

Damnit my ports are always blocked. I'm gonna complain to BSNL.

Last edited:
Top Bottom