Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
now i seem to have got a hang of this game..i've played quite a bit today..couldnt connect to hells..dont know why..but i played other servers..atleast now my ratio(kills/deaths) remains above 1..:D

shantanu

Technomancer
sorry guys, the thread cannot be sticked.. we already have some stickies and Urban Terror might not last longer.. and you guys keep on top like that also...

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
I might join you guys for some Urban Terror one of these days. Its been a long time since I played UT. Got the latest version from Anorion. Will install it at home tonight.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Hi all. I use to play a lot of UrT once upon a time. Now out of practice. But I have signed up for the tournament. Is it ok if I use the [DF] thingy. I already use that because I was here when we all decided to use this to recognise each other and never got around to deleting it. But now I am not that good.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Originally Posted by amitava82 View Post
^^ did you appear for interview? First, contact TDH for 1st round of interview. If you pass then contact me.

What all going here..where is to register and for what we need to register..plz point out...

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
people which map do you like the most??
myself i like the Dressing Room..i guess its perfect for noobs like me..

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
lol

No more playing this month. Crossed my bandwidth limits already. And there are still 5 more days left in this month. :(

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Alright!! Let's get someone to host it tonight!

Yeah I hope someone's wiling to host. I wish I could host, but the game crashes whenever I try to start a server. :(
I'm still on Dial-up.

@beta_testing, I'll give you my server.cfg file. Copy it in your X:\Program Files\Urban Terror\q3ut4 directory. Then all what you'll have to do is, open (UrT the way you open it to play) and then type, /exec server.cfg - The server will be up and everyone could join in to play.

The guy from which I had bought the modem says that it is out of warranty and hence will not be replaced and the repair will take more than a week. :(

I think I'll not be able to take part in that competition because I'll have to devote time to my studies more, I got my class Xth board exams.....:|

Anyhow, all the best to everyone who is participating.

Last edited:
Top Bottom