Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

people which map do you like the most??
myself i like the Dressing Room..i guess its perfect for noobs like me..
Dressing room is mainly about going BOOM and Sniping and Knifing.

Here are the 10 commandments to Dressing Room by M3ta|ph03n1X

01. Snipe from both sides of your room
02. Jump onto your roof and start sniping
03. Jump on opponent's roof and start sniping those who are moving out
04. Chuck grenades off the grenade launcher's long range mode at opponent room
05. Infiltrate opponent room and chuck grenades at spawners
06. Knife spawners
07. Never move in straight lines
08. Use the gutter well for healing and hiding
09. Chuck 'nades into gutter
10. G36, AK103, UMP and SPAS rock this map

Hi all. I use to play a lot of UrT once upon a time. Now out of practice. But I have signed up for the tournament. Is it ok if I use the [DF] thingy. I already use that because I was here when we all decided to use this to recognise each other and never got around to deleting it. But now I am not that good.
Well, I remember that you were the FIRST player, along with me, to start playing the game and you ruled it totally. You had awesome aim and had a tendency to get the chest a lot of times. Remember the way we busted those n00bs, while I used to bring a handful of guys who assulted me to 10% health and died, you used to finish them off with that evil G36 of yours ? :D

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Well, I remember that you were the FIRST player, along with me, to start playing the game and you ruled it totally. You had awesome aim and had a tendency to get the chest a lot of times. Remember the way we busted those n00bs, while I used to bring a handful of guys who assulted me to 10% health and died, you used to finish them off with that evil G36 of yours ? :D

Yes I remember that. I was among the first ones in this forum to start playing this game and I absolutely loved it. Then I stopped playing it because I had got too addicted :) Hope to see you again ingame sometime soon.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
^^LOL :-D They shouldn't make it too much fun then. Even though I quit playing, I always kept checking this thread all the time just to see what's going on. :)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^You guys (Gautham and baccilus) must start playing again. A lot of things have changed since you first played.

@gagandeep- Yeah kinda missing you. But hellboy and Aron provided plenty of fun. Not to mention, cgm.

BTW, I dunno why but guru isn't playing these days. Any idea? There were rumours goin around that he was banned and stripped off admin status.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
BTW, I dunno why but guru isn't playing these days. Any idea? There were rumours goin around that he was banned and stripped off admin status.
No-one is banned on the server, I think. As far as the admin matter is concerned, people complained against him & this had happened more than a month back. Rcon password was changed and he was not contacted of the new one.

@hari: Stop dreaming of the password. Perhaps, those who ask never get.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Had a nice session of the game today. Play FFA mode and kind of pawned everyone even with a ping of 300. I wonder why Hells-heaven wasn't up today. Couldn't find any server with good ping.

ah my dream to get the rcon of hellsheaven is gonna be true, im gonna hack into and steal the cfg of hellsheaven since it is a public server

Top Bottom