Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I think I'll close my server since not many play there and most of the time it remains idle. :|

yea,not to mention some really noob admins,one time I went there and the gravity settings were fuked up....

total waste of money if you ask me,heck,I have never ever seen you there!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^Add this to the first post dude

[woo!2k]hitman28 A.K.A beta testing

Strengths
M4A1 and LR300 based assault rifling
Sniping in some maps
G36 with silencer
UMP based tangoing

Weaknesses
Not consistent enough
Predictable sometimes
Not a good medic
Lemming
Can't play without kevlar vest

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^In UrT, click "Get new list". Hellsheaven will probably be at the top of your list. If you don't get it, try again.
Anyway, to get there directly, press ~ and type /connect 203.215.243.113

Oh man I'm really pissed off now.
Some bloody mother****er at Hells started voting to kicking everyone.... And the n00bs press F1 blindly. Even I got kicked. And I can't go back b'coz the server's full.
Gagan, I thought you said gangrush and his bloody mother****in gang were banned.

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
But that server has problem. i get disconnected many times. sometimes it freezes and it take a lot of time to load also.
I used to play on low gravity servers like tank server and that sexy 4.1 server on top of the list.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
It's not a problem with the server. Actually, it's the best server for us. Before, I used to get pings like ~120 ms but now mine have gone up to 350+. It's something with our connections.

toofan

Technomancer
yes mine connection too was fluctuating between 200 to 350+. So this is the problem. I had started a thread by name how to lower the ping? but that's too is not a success.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101763

Top Bottom