Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
ok got the game and installed it. Now how and with whom to play and when ?

Hey the TD server (195.122.135.191:27960) is always full.... WTF! And when I join other servers, I ALWAYS get an error saying 'connection interupted'.... WTH !

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Open UrT, click 'Play Online', click 'Get new list', find the server 'RSA - Hellsheaven.co.za' and connect. 95% give you'll have the lowest ping compared to other servers.
An advice: go through the Tutorial under the Demos option on the main screen. We'll not entertain any n00bish questions here.
One more thing, use T for chatting with other people and for asking questions in the server.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^ok lemme try

I know how to connect but temme how to get rid of this damn 'connection interupted' problem. I connected to urt.hullap.com (by the name of Psychosocial) and I always see (on ANY server) 'connection interrupted'. I cant move and cant do anything except to quit. I even disabled my Windows Firewall. WTF !!!

Last edited:
ya just look at the right top corner where you see pings it should be b/w 100-400 else u r sitting duck !
i get these when i am in BLR server !

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^I had stopped it. I do it when playing any MP game (I play CoD4 MP a lot).

Played 15-20mins with SuicideKnifer..... then again Connection Error :(.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Finally, my addiction to this game is over. I've stopped playing it now since a couple of days.

@KPower Mania........
Just tell me your pings......
Open Command Prompt and type ping 203.215.243.113 and post your results here.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
OMG!! Everytime I try to join Hellsheaven, I find that it's full. I then have to play at the BLR server where I get quite high pings. The BLR server is quite noobish.

BTW, gangrush struck at the server again yesterday. He was using aimbot. I noticed something fishy and specced him. We voted him to be kicked. He got kicked, but then kept coming back to vote to kick me and NaKillo. Bloody ############ #######. :mad:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
OMG!! Everytime I try to join Hellsheaven, I find that it's full. I then have to play at the BLR server where I get quite high pings. The BLR server is quite noobish.
I don't think that it is n00bish. Playing with 24 players at one time is quite challenging as you'll need to be very vigilant and aware. Anyhow, I'll talk with JoeCool (the owner, he is an Indian) to get the server here in India. He has got no problem of funds, but the latency of Indian ISPs sucks big time. Anyhow, you can't expect to play smoothly in a server located in USA.

BTW, gangrush struck at the server again yesterday. He was using aimbot. I noticed something fishy and specced him. We voted him to be kicked. He got kicked, but then kept coming back to vote to kick me and NaKillo. Bloody ############ #######. :mad:
Well, Gangrush owns some cafe or something and always enters Hellsheaven with his gang.

He'll enter the server through each and every computer (probably 7) in his cafe and will also make his n00bish friends sit on a couple of computers. The rest of the players will all be AFK. Then, the leader of the Gang......i.e. Gangrush :)lol:) will mercilessly rape his gang members with an aimbot. Unfortunately, he has even cloned my name but that mother****er cloned me as Bullet900 instead of Bullet500. :lol:

Whenever he enters the server, he always tries to kick me (& his fellow gang members vote YES), (as I own his mother's & sister's a$$ everytime) because I always ban/kick him & his gang members (everyone has the same IP). Most probably, he is in Singapore and his ISP is Singtel.

yup mine too is over a long time ago. its good and fun but then...
You know what, this game was my 'life' sometime back. I used to play it 7 hours daily and was completely addicted to it. I started as a n00b 7 months back, played my 1st FPS game (this game) and got addicted and then somehow started playing fine. Finally, I had to make a choice between the game and my studies and I chose knowledge. Thats why stopped it.

Hmmmm.... Didn't you play this morning with the name Phoenix or something? :rolleyes:
Was it me?........:rolleyes: I can't remember. 8)

Last edited:
Top Bottom