Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Dude, you know what...........I myself didn't go to the server and watched the Chelsea-Liverpool match with my father (He is a Liverpool fan :|).

Liverpool owned you! :D

That's the truth, but I'm definitely not happy about it. We had more possession but couldn't make anything of it. Their defs was strong.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
lol I need to get my sleep, you know. My eyes have shrunk in size due to lack of sleep. I'll sleep early and get up early instead. Some guys from woo!2K are there in the early mornings.
Yeah, they're Malaysians. The time difference between their time & our time is 2.5hours and they play around 10am (according to their time).

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I have a problem. Whenever I start ioUrTded.exe to start a dedicated server, I get a window as shown in the screenshot. I've edited server.cfg correctly. I also checked out the UrT manual and FAQ, but nothing helped me. Plz help guys.

*img152.imageshack.us/img152/3808/urtdedmu0.th.jpg*img152.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Ok people. . . .As I own you all big time with my G36, I've decided to take a 5 month break from UrT. . .;-) I plan to study hard. . .my dad is after me. . .:oops:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^remove q3config.cfg file and try again.

BTW,some noob got pwned by me in 1 on 1 CTF @ abbey sometime back on amitava's server,now thats not something unusual cus that happens too often to brag about tbh,but then the naab sad something like "remove your wallh4cks before we play" or something,now I don't know whether to take it as a compliment or insult cus I DON'T\HAVE NEVER EVER TRIED ANY KIND OF HACKS EVEN FOR TESTING PURPOSE.So please refrain from making such statements,try honing your skills and you will know how I do it.If you have any doubts/or want to see how I play,let me know and I will start recording demos beforehand and hand them over,you can even get them checked at urtadmins.com or something and see what expert players have to say,you guys are too noob to conclude anything anyways.

all that when I have like 240pings,play with earphones on(headphones broke down and I have no fuking money for them),and my mouse wheel is acting and weapons get changed automatically in the middle of fire sometimes.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm getting 480ms pings on Amitava's server.......:/ I mainly get 390-410ms pings there but today it is almost 500ms.............:|

Top Bottom