Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Tickle me and call me dill.!, but I seemed to have totally miss this thread.!
Now, will this game work on my config:
2.4 Ghz Celeron
1 Gb DDR RAM
Intel 845G 64 Mb video.
I would like to join in in some MP matches too.! :p
easily works.
but do you have a keyboard ? without it, its very difficult to play.:p

yup, was out in barren for 3 days
so lets meet at this thread at 1:30, and gather more ppl. Then by 2:00 we will either start our own game in which only our players are there in one team and the other guys in another team(thats only IF amitava86 can host for us), else we will join a team in HellsHeaven.co.za and try to smother the opposition. Lets play united as a single team for some serious testing of our performance as a team.

We need to re-finalise our roles.

any good nergv/G36 user here ? he can be a good medic, as he has an item slot free after taking the kelvar helmet and vest.

then there is the team sniper slot. We need a guy with a good bandwidth. I tried sniping, against a guy called stranger, and he too was sniping. Due to my low ping, even though it was I who fired first, directly at his chest, it was I who always ended up dead. As amitava86 has 6mbps connection, he can make a good squad sniper.

We have plenty of rushers already.

I am a good base defender in maps like ut4_dressingroom, with my SPAS + Grenade Launcher/PSG1 combo.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^I met stranger shortly before.

sniping is difficult in Riyadh for me, so i just outwitted them :D

^^I met stranger shortly before.

sniping is difficult in Riyadh for me, so i just outwitted them :D
he was crazy. chucking out grenades in huge quantities before sniping through the smoke grenade smoke. I had a long SR8 battle with him, with me beign the only one who could kill him. But everytime, I fired first and most of the time, despite aiming at the chest, I failed to hit him but his bullet that came after mine took me down. Damn 370 Ping.

Then I decided to target his entry points with an SR8 and a SPAS. I got him several times.

^^ I'm also free tonite. Wil see you guys at 2
good. hellsheaven it will be.
2am is too late for me I guess,how about 11pm or something?
bandwidth concerns for us limited bandwidth users.

and I better get some sleep before 2 am. I need to be fit and active for our big game.

I say we should join the Blue team, as most of us are familiar with blue more than red(me especially).

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
good. hellsheaven it will be.

bandwidth concerns for us limited bandwidth users.

Same here. Free remaining bandwidth too low.

I better get some sleep before 2 am. I need to be fit and active for our big game.
+1

Amitava82 has also agreed to join the game then.

We can even try setting up our own server coz I have BSNL 2mbps conn.

Same here. Free remaining bandwidth too low.

+1

Amitava82 has also agreed to join the game then.

We can even try setting up our own server coz I have BSNL 2mbps conn.
ask amitava82 to host for us. He has a good enough internet connection speed(6mbps) but I am not sure if from India US server(amitava82) can give good ping.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
got pwned just now.22 deaths and just 7 kills:(.two of the opponent players were simply amazing,best I have seen so far,so I spectated them for a while and they were moving while sniping and what not.:(

got pwned just now.22 deaths and just 7 kills:(.two of the opponent players were simply amazing,best I have seen so far,so I spectated them for a while and they were moving while sniping and what not.:(
even I try zooming+moving+siping. its really good if you shoot the moment you see motion. else its suicide. this is how most of my sniping sprees end.
I'm sorry guys, I cannot join today. I have to go to work now.. :( I'm free tomorrow same time.
same here
No one is online??? I'm going back to sleep. Wil check later after 6AM.
sorry dude I overslept:oops:

amitava82

MMO Addict
We need some kinda communication medium such as irc, Yhaoo IM etc., so that we can talk to each other about our plans. And then we can post our minutes of the meeting here ;)

What say you?

We need some kinda communication medium such as irc, Yhaoo IM etc., so that we can talk to each other about our plans. And then we can post our minutes of the meeting here ;)

What say you?
We can easily use this thread for communication.
the main problem is chatting in-game.
talk toomuch and you get sniped.
I wish UrT had a Radio, which can be talked into using the Microphone, like in Counter-Strike.

Top Bottom