Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Hmm....I hope I get to D/l the game tomorrow when I get a new bandwidth cap.Exhausted current month's cap on Feb 10th itself.!:p Or is there any way I can get the game CD delivered to me.Like, is it available in stores or some other way.?

Hmm....I hope I get to D/l the game tomorrow when I get a new bandwidth cap.Exhausted current month's cap on Feb 10th itself.!:p Or is there any way I can get the game CD delivered to me.Like, is it available in stores or some other way.?
one of us who is staying close to you can send it to you... I am in bangalore. ask others if they are in mumbai.

and concider using night time unlimited, if you have it.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
So anyone up for gaming tonight or should i say tomorrow morning? How does 5AM IST sounds?

@metalheadgautham: Since every1 here has a different callsign frm their forum name, can I change mine to [DF]Spartan ?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
change you nick to whatever you like,just put [DF] in front.

5am?ewww..,wtf?Come on guys are you crazy or what?

had a great session at hellsheaven just half an hour ago,I hit almost 20-25 headshots out of 60-70 I killed in dressing room map ;),I got killed myself just 24 times.:D.(4-5 times cuz I emptied all my ammo:().And I loved it,I could never headshot in cs1.6.

change you nick to whatever you like,just put [DF] in front.

5am?ewww..,wtf?Come on guys are you crazy or what?

had a great session at hellsheaven just half an hour ago,I hit almost 20-25 headshots out of 60-70 I killed in dressing room map ;),I got killed myself just 24 times.:D.(4-5 times cuz I emptied all my ammo:().And I loved it,I could never headshot in cs1.6.
dressing room is the best for sniping, but make sure that you use PSG1 instead of SR8. A clever person in Dressing Room will never fall for an SR8. I prefer Eagle + PSG1 + SPAS + Vest + Helmet. I sometimes replace PSG1 and SPAS with Grenade Launcher and UMP respectively, but thats only if the population is toooo high.

So anyone up for gaming tonight or should i say tomorrow morning? How does 5AM IST sounds?

@metalheadgautham: Since every1 here has a different callsign frm their forum name, can I change mine to [DF]Spartan ?
no problems. Just inform me each time you change name so that I can update the first post. and remember to add [DF] to your name always.

Last edited:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Do you have to download the whole thing to get 4.1 or can I upgrade 4.0 ? Did the 4.1 version come on Digit or Chip?

had a match with devil and t159 in hellsheaven, on map abbey.
those two were awssome with using the same stratagy repetedly and effitiently.

my fun with the grenade launcher did make work easier for my team mates to kill enemies, but it seldom got full frags as I lobbed grenades in between gatherings.

again, there were several shitheads who didn't move even when a grenade was thrown or we were under heavy fire, and because of these idiots(and once T159) I got fragged 7 times in total while retreating.

next riyadh map was a breeze. Old stratagy of PSG1 sniping worked wonders.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lol,initailly when you weren't there I was playing even better but then at about 40 frag count I triedn usinf g36 cuz some idiots were camping(who the **** camps in DM?)then I got killed a lotsa times and t159 took over me in frag count.Moral of the story ak47+laser+silencer ftw.

final score was like 106-110:102 for me,~130:100 for t159 and metalhead I dont recall.He was playing with that granade launcher which did equal harm to opposition as to us.

good news:I am gettig a lot of headshots recently and I love the sound when the opposition's helmet goes off cuz of my bullet(tnnn......).

sorry for playing with grenade launcher. I want to learn how best to use it, so I am experimenting a lot with long range and short range launching. My stable combo is stil M4A1 + Lazer, but grenade launcher is just tooo attractive. I had trouble getting used to reloading after every shot though. I often wished I could switch between m4, Grenade launcher and PSG1.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
this friggin godamn net of mine comes for just 4hours in the evening and around 9pm its gome till next day 6pm.

Wish i could join u all after 2.

Top Bottom