Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

What time do you come on . Ill try to come online also.
morning. time varies, as I am busy with my examinations and UrT is only for breaks.

Game Update: I had a match this morning. I ended with 40-40, but it could have been 40-20. Map was dressing room. I noticed that several times, despite my 173 Ping, the SR8 and the PSG1 fire but fail to hit the static target standing in front of me. Happened lots of times. And a certain bunch of n00bs in my team blocked my way, so that after firing a shot, I couldn't hide back. Damn them, as that along with this sudden lack of accuracy resulted in my getting fragged.

Game Invite: In an hour or so, I will be going to kick even more butt at hells heaven. Anyone wants to join ?

may be i will hop in if i dont feel sleepy and listless
right now ?

OK, ny bdy want me I will be in hellsheaven. bye.

update: had a match alongside T159 in hellsheaven. I had almost all my kills stolen by somebody else. Each time I reduce the enemy to <35% health and some one else takes him out...

and yes, T159 got slapped by the admin:D

going to return. bye.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...it was massacre right few moments before :D

killing spree with AK and GP with UMP(riyadh savior), though i suck at sniper.

Slayer stepped out after two matches..

Whats up with slapping, i know i got this funny lol to tease.

lol...it was massacre right few moments before :D

killing spree with AK and GP with UMP(riyadh savior), though i suck at sniper.

Slayer stepped out after two matches..

Whats up with slapping, i know i got this funny lol to tease.
if you suck at sniping, why do you frequent maps like Riyadh ?
And if you are talking about killing spree, try to beat my 30-1 record:p

And most importantly, if you don't find sniping comfortable, grab a Nergv/AK103/G36 and a scilencer, crouch and slowly move, and sneak behind snipers and teach them a lesson or two. Thats called anti-sniper operation. You need to be nearly invisible to other people for that. I have been trying different combinations for sneaky mode anti sniper operations, but have failed to come up with a lasting stratagy. But hiding in small holes here and there, finding out who in the opponent team are snipers, getting to know their position, and waiting for their death, to start moving in helps a lot.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
if you suck at sniping, why do you frequent maps like Riyadh ?
And if you are talking about killing spree, try to beat my 30-1 record:p

And most importantly, if you don't find sniping comfortable, grab a Nergv/AK103/G36 and a scilencer, crouch and slowly move, and sneak behind snipers and teach them a lesson or two. Thats called anti-sniper operation. You need to be nearly invisible to other people for that. I have been trying different combinations for sneaky mode anti sniper operations, but have failed to come up with a lasting stratagy. But hiding in small holes here and there, finding out who in the opponent team are snipers, getting to know their position, and waiting for their death, to start moving in helps a lot.

cuz of low pings.

thats wat i did, campers go to hell, we all blasted at the base with UMP and Pistol, all snipers got pissed off and started doin the same...lol...that was fscking hilarious..

I can snipe with GP36...remington just dont get me smoothly

cuz of low pings.

thats wat i did, campers go to hell, we all blasted at the base with UMP and Pistol, all snipers got pissed off and started doin the same...lol...that was fscking hilarious..

I can snipe with GP36...remington just dont get me smoothly
but PSG1 rocks. Its better than remmington in open area situations (like ut4_dressingroom)

and if you need to take down snipers behind their back, use the knife.
or even better, blast them with a SPAS

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
but PSG1 rocks. Its better than remmington in open area situations (like ut4_dressingroom)

and if you need to take down snipers behind their back, use the knife.
or even better, blast them with a SPAS
yup I hav a record of killing three with bare knife, am a knife hore :D

Am yet to try out snipers proficiently, was just foolin around.

I found pistol to be the most accurate weapon (excludin snipers)

yup I hav a record of killing three with bare knife, am a knife hore :D

Am yet to try out snipers proficiently, was just foolin around.

I found pistol to be the most accurate weapon (excludin snipers)
but the desert eagle has very less ammunition. Just 7 rounds. If its a group ambush, you have no way of defending yourself. And I am yet to try out the Beretta.

can anyone point me to a source where I can get the exact range and damage of each of the Urban Terror weapons ?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
pistols and my ak47 is the most accurate,I love pistolling,just too accurate.I am also coming up with some really good headshots :) something I could never do in CS.

g36 for sniping is not a good idea,it needs too many bullets to kill anyone.sr8 if you really want to snipe or else ak47+laser combo.

pistols and my ak47 is the most accurate,I love pistolling,just too accurate.I am also coming up with some really good headshots :) something I could never do in CS.

g36 for sniping is not a good idea,it needs too many bullets to kill anyone.sr8 if you really want to snipe or else ak47+laser combo.
abhe kithne bar bolu, woh AK47 nahi hai AK103 hai
Headshots are really easy with the AK103, but its a slow fire weapon. you need to hide after every burst of bullets.

G36 is not for mamooli sniping. Its for those who assault, and need some extra aim to finish off far away enemies. Its like AK-103 + Lazer Sight with a longer range. It allows you to free up an item slot and use it for something better, like a medikit to protect friends in CTF.

And G36 burst fire mode is really gr8 at sniping, and it also can cause severe bleeding.

SR8 is only for extreme users. If you get shot while zooming, it unzooms itself. If you fire a shot, it again unzooms. You need to re-bolt after every shot. Clip size is only 5. No accuracy without zooming. All this makes it a purely snipe only weapon. If the enemy sees the SR8 in your hand while you are charging at him, all he will do is fire single shots every half a second, as due to that you will never be able to make a single kill.

SR8 is only for Hide and Snipe use.

In normal sniping situations, I recomend the PSG1. Or even the G36 Burst fire.

whatever suits you dude,but I have found out ak47+laser+silencer+frag\smoke grenade+armor+eagle to be the best combo.
I have found AK-103 + Lazer + Helmet + Vest + Eagle to be a useful combo.
Else, I use M4 + Lazer + Vest + Eagle + Helmet.

and for sneaking to the enemy base and killing, I use Nergv + Knife + Vest + Helmet + Scilencer.

and for oilrig map, I use M4/UMP + TacGoggles + Vest + Helmet + grenades

For Riyadh, I use PSG1 + UMP/SPAS + Kelvar + Helmet + Eagle

LINK FROM WIKIPEDIA: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-103

===========================================================
anybody in for tomorrow 9:30 AM ?

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
ok,

1.Anyone,and I mean everyone, can read that its ak103 whoever has played the game even once so stop telling me this as I know it too.I have already commented this in one of the post a few pages back but it seems you don't read posts other then yours(or maybe you don't have time to read them).

2.I just can't seem to get over ak47 from cs and this ak103 is just as same as ak47 from cs,from sound it makes to damage it does and to the burst rate so I prefer calling it ak47.I might even start calling it myladyluck or a&&ripper or anything I like for that matter.

3.Its laser not lazer.

4.its silencer not scilencer.

ok,

1.Anyone,and I mean everyone, can read that its ak103 whoever has played the game even once so stop telling me this as I know it too.I have already commented this in one of the post a few pages back but it seems you don't read posts other then yours(or maybe you don't have time to read them).

2.I just can't seem to get over ak47 from cs and this ak103 is just as same as ak47 from cs,from sound it makes to damage it does and to the burst rate so I prefer calling it ak47.I might even start calling it myladyluck or a&&ripper or anything I like for that matter.

3.Its laser not lazer.

4.its silencer not scilencer.
1. no probs

2. actually, AK-103 is an offspring of AK-47. New and Improved. And yes, it really is lucky.

3. Lazer can also be used in baltmoranician english

4. see #3

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Tickle me and call me dill.!, but I seemed to have totally miss this thread.!
Now, will this game work on my config:
2.4 Ghz Celeron
1 Gb DDR RAM
Intel 845G 64 Mb video.
I would like to join in in some MP matches too.! :p

Top Bottom