Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

Lol I was highest.. 150 kills.. :grin:
BTW u suck!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:
I don't suck on all maps. I range in skill from n00b to extreme, depending on the map:mrgreen:
and yes, I do need to change my playing style. Sometimes, I am just over aggressive.
And I suck with the sniper and the G36. I attempted to do the zoom and run and shoot technique, but failed miserably. Thats when 80% of my deaths and 30% of my kills happened. But when I switched to M4+TacGoggles, I could take two guys out per death.

edit: I am going to hells heaven, to try out more experimental things, and I am going to review every weapon in every scenario one by one. So don't expect me to frag a lot. I will just fool around with strange weapon combos and try out different spots.

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
dunn worry guys,I was having my sessional exams but now I am free,I will be there at 2am tomorrow.Or any other time you guys prefer.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
dunn worry guys,I was having my sessional exams but now I am free,I will be there at 2am tomorrow.Or any other time you guys prefer.
we never worry abt sessional exams (I mean mid sems).
Just come half an hour late and leave after half an hour :D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^ya maybe but 25% of my final marks are taken from these exams,dammit and by looking at the kind of papers these morons are setting,each single mark matters :(.My result is due within a few days and I am expecting 2-3 backs:( in 3rd sem.

anyways I am up for playing.:) anytime you guys say.

currently, we have the following problems:

1. Students have Examinations
2. Those at work have end of fiscal work load
3. Several Under Sea Internet Cables have been cut

all this means that we can't possibly game on regular periods for the next one month. Once april comes, all might be cleared; but till then we are gaming only irregularly.

hey [DF]slayer why did you run away?

managed a score of 100:65,tried my level for two is to one score but cudn't.
had to study. But I wasn't half bad, seeing that we both had the same score when I quit.
but now I am back, for another small game.

had another hellsheaven game. Played two maps.

One involved getting to the opponent's spawn point as quickly as possible without loosing any health. Then just kill till magazine gets over, because once finished, you too are finished.

The other was the sniper yard, EAGLE. Go holding your mp5k to your respective cable car depots, crouch and walk while nearing the shooting point. Switch to the Remmington SR8. Zoom, stand up, if you see motion, bang then croch again and zoom again. Again stand up. If both see each other, there is a louder bang, and either you kill or you die.

update: going to start another session now, while simultaneously eating a pizza. anybody wants to join me at hellsheven ?

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
so who's up for the 2am session you people talked about?

No and I will not play at hellsheaven server,crazy brainless people who wants to play riyadh all day long:(

so who's up for the 2am session you people talked about?

No and I will not play at hellsheaven server,crazy brainless people who wants to play riyadh all day long:(
nah... when I went, we switched from riyadh to eagle on my request.

had another match in ut4_ramelle. damn boooooring sniper yard.

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
Been fragging a lot lately..
Just finished a looong session.. Eagle.
I was top Scorer.. 130/70 kill to death ratio.. :grin:

Been fragging a lot lately..
Just finished a looong session.. Eagle.
I was top Scorer.. 130/70 kill to death ratio.. :grin:
eagle ? you mean Helmet + Kelvar + SR8 +MP5K + DEagle, go to cable depot clutching mp5k, switch to SR8 then bang bang ? That map gets boring after 20 frags.

I went to Ramelle. There was this guy(girl?) called =Lioness= who got 24 frags after 2 deaths. Then it became 78-18. was insane. Nobody cared for anything ecept SR8. But in da begening, I snuck up to sniping spots and killed snipers with My AK-103. Then I too was SR8ing.

but that lioness was an a$$hole. Voted to kick. I asked for a Medic and he shot me in the back, saying "There, Now you have full health":mad:

Top Bottom