Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

amitava82

MMO Addict
This game is more more about team play and character.. gosh those dialogues themselves are so funny.. Definitely Valve knows how to make games. I don't mind paying $20 for a multiplayer game but pricing a game $50 for some 10 hr entertainment is insane. I'd nevr buy them. I usually wait for Steam weekend deals.. like Bioshock for $5.. lol. Still orange box and CSS is cheap in India.. I think.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
This game is more more about team play and character.. gosh those dialogues themselves are so funny.. Definitely Valve knows how to make games. I don't mind paying $20 for a multiplayer game but pricing a game $50 for some 10 hr entertainment is insane. I'd nevr buy them. I usually wait for Steam weekend deals.. like Bioshock for $5.. lol. Still orange box and CSS is cheap in India.. I think.
I dunno about CSS, but Orange Box is cheaper here than in other places. Like I said, for me, availability is the issue.
For now, I'll stick to UrT :p

can we play online with p*****d TF2 ??
Yes, you can through VPNs (Hamachi, Garena), but my experience with VPNs hasn't been too good.

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
I think there are non steam servers.. But please stick to UrT if you plan to pirate TF2..lol
I have guest pass if anyone interested.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
The multi plyr games like Ut2004 n TF2 are kind of games disliked buy Indians,don't know why, may be due to their unrealistic environment.

@ zyberboy- lol what makes you think so? *www.comicguide.net/images/smilies/cunao.gif

lol i was asking to amitava82
(chk for single ^ and Double ^^ both r different don't get confused:)) )

amitava82

MMO Addict
I think It's reason "D"..fun without much skills..
Don't tell me you need more skill to hit a target in UrT then in CSS since you are a skilled CSS player.. :mrgreen:

amitava82

MMO Addict
Ha you think it's that easy? Where a skilled player can kill with a single AK47 bullet forget about dodging and monkey jumping. CS world does not work that way. Q3 and CS are two opposite side of gameplay.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
doh noobs!

UrT or quake3 in general requires far more skills to play than your camperstrike or camperstrike:resource.If you can aim in quake3 you can kick some serious ass in css.

look at the newer games,they are tailor mad for noobs,so that they can earn some more $$$,cod4?I haven't seen a lamer multiplayer.

amitava82

MMO Addict
lol u noob??? :O It requires skills to control your fire in CSS and ultimately hit the target... what bunch of noobs in UrT do is empty the whole clip in single fire... Games like Q3, UT, UrT has zero weapon recoil.. so, good aiming skill is enough to win a round for those games.. Try emptying your round aiming at head in CSS. You would be dead before you know what just happened.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
In Q3, you need to have good aiming if you want to kill with a railgun. Else you'll be dead before you know it. And even in UrT, there's spread, so you need to fire small bursts to get better accuracy.

Top Bottom