Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

toofan

Technomancer
Hey bullet Hari certainly doesn't mean what he said.

We all know you r a true person. Please remain there as you have been so many times.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hey bullet Hari certainly doesn't mean what he said.

We all know you r a true person. Please remain there as you have been so many times.
Hey, I know he doesn't mean anything wrong, but I myself want to go from the server by any means. I got my exams. :(

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Hey, i was wondering how some players have that pirate cap and some people had some masks on. Have they done some editing in their character skins or what?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^*urt.unfoog.de/funstuff.html

I think all this info should be added to the first post as every new UrT player asks questions like these.

iwuz afk, BTW gagan not onlu n00bs are against ya ppl like Noob!:lol: wer tellin that you wer against the woo clan and was kickin all woos widout reason. and i dint mean that you pissed the server but the server pissed you ! :lol:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm not an ass that I'll kick people without any reason. :|
The only guy whom I kick without reason is Tofu.killer because he kicks me and I kick him with a vote. :|
Half of the woo!2k guys are like Tofu and when they start idiotic votes to kick people without any damned reason, they need to be kicked.

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm not an ass that I'll kick people without any reason. :|
The only guy whom I kick without reason is Tofu.killer because he kicks me and I kick him with a vote. :|
Half of the woo!2k guys are like Tofu and when they start idiotic votes to kick people without any damned reason, they need to be kicked.

I agree. Tofu piss me off too..

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Guys,
I am back from Vacation..catch me at Hell :D between 2 PM to 10 PM...
LOL My bigger brother had bombed the OS..XP..I need to format that today and not even have CD Drive(it is with another brother)..I will get the drive today and format my OS and 2MORROW READY TO KILL U ALL...
You have more variety but no consistency, surely need some more practice to master them.

Bye the way thanks to you both.:p:p I never thought that jumps may of that use and can be done that way. now I too will practice them.
Devil and Krazy you both showed me different ways to attack enemy.

Thanks....!!! Welcome...Working for becoming master :D:cool:

BTW check out my avatar for Urban Terror

<-------------

Anyone want avatar like that..i can make for him..

Last edited:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"

I spent by whole vacation in this way:-

8% -> Thinking about Urban Terror (Yes,Totally addicted)
2% -> Playing Carrom
70% -> Doing Study
20% -> Thinking about my GF! Not actually but close she friend...

Top Bottom