Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
lol Gagan, people donot want to change the low gravity, their wish for flying at kingdom has been fulfilled!! haha.. Guru came and he was pissed, and left... :D:D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
lol Gagan, people donot want to change the low gravity, their wish for flying at kingdom has been fulfilled!! haha.. Guru came and he was pissed, and left... :D:D
looool :lol:
They still playing at low gravity kingdom. :lol:

BTW, the mapper of kingdom has not designed it nicely. It still needs a final touch. You would have seen that we can go on top of the roofs of the different castles. :| And some Mac guys complain that it doesn't get rendered correctly on a some Macs and they can see through the walls.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
BTW, the mapper of kingdom has not designed it nicely. It still needs a final touch. You would have seen that we can go on top of the roofs of the different castles.
i think programmers did that purposefully

I was able to fly to the top frm that well,good place for sniping:).But don't know how some guys managed to climb the other castle(highest one).Funny thing is Achtung_dude after seeing this was simply jumping up frm that deadly well to the sides and got pissed off and changed the map:D

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
LOL No one I think read my post 2-3 page back.
Hi Gagan I am back, read my post in 2-3 back pages...

I have a problem(posting it in quote):-

As I had said earlier my XP OS is not working and now I am up with Vista OS.I installed UrT in Vista and then tried to run it it gives error:-

ioQ3 1.35urt win-x86 Dec 20 2007
----- FS_Startup -----
Going through search path...

----------------------
8032 files in pk3 files
execing default.cfg
couldn't exec q3config.cfg
execing autoexec.cfg
Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok
...detecting CPU, found Intel Pentium III
----- Client Initialization -----
Couldn't read q3history.
----- Initializing Renderer ----
-------------------------------
QKEY found.
----- Client Initialization Complete -----
----- R_Init -----
Initializing OpenGL subsystem
...initializing QGL
...calling LoadLibrary( 'E:\Windows\system32\opengl32.dll' ): succeeded
...setting mode 4: 800 600 FS
...using colorsbits of 32
...calling CDS: ok
...registered window class
...created window@0,0 (800x600)
Initializing OpenGL driver
...getting DC: succeeded
...GLW_ChoosePFD( 32, 24, 8 )
...35 PFDs found
...GLW_ChoosePFD failed
...GLW_ChoosePFD( 32, 24, 0 )
...35 PFDs found
...GLW_ChoosePFD failed
...failed to find an appropriate PIXELFORMAT
...restoring display settings
...WARNING: could not set the given mode (4)
...setting mode 4: 800 600 FS
...using colorsbits of 16
...calling CDS: ok
...created window@0,0 (800x600)
Initializing OpenGL driver
...getting DC: succeeded
...GLW_ChoosePFD( 16, 16, 0 )
...35 PFDs found
...GLW_ChoosePFD failed
...failed to find an appropriate PIXELFORMAT
...restoring display settings
...WARNING: could not set the given mode (3)
...shutting down QGL
...unloading OpenGL DLL
...assuming '3dfxvgl' is a standalone driver
...initializing QGL
...WARNING: missing Glide installation, assuming no 3Dfx available
...shutting down QGL
----- CL_Shutdown -----
RE_Shutdown( 1 )
-----------------------
GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

Yup,

GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

I searched over internet and came to know that I need to update my video driver..

One Help Needed:-

Can anyone suggest how to fix the problem....I think by updating Video/Chipset Driver for Vista..My Motherboard is Intel D915GVWB...Can anyone just post me link to download the video/chipset driver for this motherboard for Vista 32 Bit...I know that it is in Intel Website but plz give me direct link to download the driver...

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Yes, install your graphics driver. :)

It should be here: *downloadcenter.intel.com/filter_re...+XP+Professional&lang=eng&strOSs=44&submit=Go!

Try installing the XP 'Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for 910 & 915 Chipset-Based Intel Desktop'. It should perhaps work.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Yes, install your graphics driver. :)

It should be here: *downloadcenter.intel.com/filter_re...+XP+Professional&lang=eng&strOSs=44&submit=Go!

Try installing the XP 'Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for 910 & 915 Chipset-Based Intel Desktop'. It should perhaps work.

Didn't work..

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
if you think you have installed the drivers manually(the drivers present in the windows by default donot have opengl,blame it on M$),you could just delete config.cfg file and restart.

J

Joker

I am glad you too enjoy The Bath. Its one of the best maps ever, since it allows lots of room for sneak attacks, counter sneak attacks, rush attacks, counter rush attacks, grenading, sniping, machine gunning and camping. Its one of the coolest maps ever designed.:cool:
u play with such tactics? :lol: :rolleyes:

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
if you think you have installed the drivers manually(the drivers present in the windows by default donot have opengl,blame it on M$),you could just delete config.cfg file and restart.

Where is this config.cfg file I canot find that plz post the path for it in Vista..

till then see and rate this...
*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Krazzy_Warrior.jpg

I have team fortress 2 laying in my drawyer for a long time. Will try it out. Now downloading Urban Terror game through torrent (50% till now:-( ) Hope it will run on windows. any help plz how to run it after download ?

toofan

Technomancer
tHIS LOOKS GREAT.

And if u r not kidding then you are true should who admitted his guilt.
Hari there r many who uses hacks I think but I m not sure. Because I don't know what is hack and how to use it.
Can anyone describe it here in details what is this hack.

And one more thing there are some new player seen using [df] tag. These are requested to post there UrT id here so that these can be recognized there and we can have a healthy chat.

Yesterday Gagan tried some new hack and he killed more then a hundred in just 3-4 minutes. Can you belive it.
and my hard luck I was in opposing team.

Last edited:

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
tHIS LOOKS GREAT.
And one more thing there are some new player seen using [df] tag. These are requested to post there UrT id here so that these can be recognized there and we can have a healthy chat.
Yeah.. Who is [DF]NikoBellic? i dont think he is even on forums... And he doesnt reply either..

Yesterday Gagan tried some new hack and he killed more then a hundred in just 3-4 minutes. Can you belive it.
and my hard luck I was in opposing team.
I still cant believe he was real Gagan.. :|

Top Bottom