Urban Terror - Fun Over Realism

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
ah, played today after a looong time. The score wasn't that bad but could have been better if not for the crappy mouse.
Looking fwd to play with u guys :D

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Don't you guys play over hamachi any more? I can't connect to internet servers because of the ping problem ever since that under sea cable break. In fact I can't play any online game. Really missing Urban Terror and Insurgency :-(

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
ah, played today after a looong time. The score wasn't that bad but could have been better if not for the crappy mouse.
Looking fwd to play with u guys :D
Nice to see you after a long hiatus.:)
BTW, My PC is back from the service center now.The motherboard had gone dead.So I got a new one, which also has an AGP slot, meaning I can now use the spare 7600GS card that had been lying in the house for months.

toofan

Technomancer
Friends the Top two player in RSA. HellsHeaven are from India.:p
And there are 3 palyers in top 10.
1. [E]Omega Creed
2.. Achtung Dude
8. [9.11]Bullet500 (Our fav.)

I too would be there some day. If I keep improving.:D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^Terminnator is also from India.

Nice to see you after a long hiatus.:)
BTW, My PC is back from the service center now.The motherboard had gone dead.So I got a new one, which also has an AGP slot, meaning I can now use the spare 7600GS card that had been lying in the house for months.
Nice to have you back :)

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
Terminator offer me to join his clan should i do it. but i don't want to add a tag name before my id. (toofan) and i feel that i belong to [df] clan.:confused:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
[woo!2k] guys can beat those [V.a] guys anyday. BTW, what's his clan name?
Nope, [V.a] is better. :p
Well, the clan is actually Rohan's. :| Terminnator, bigman7 and Cre3pylilB!tch have joined it as being fellow Indians and friends. The name is something similar to [-Der-*] and as you can see these kids are coming up with new styles of writing their clan names. :lol: The most funky clan name has been [fake}. :lol: Once upon a time, I used to see many [fake}Bullet500, [fake}OmegaCreed and [fake}wiseman playing on the server. And guess what, there is also some so-called clan named |Erotic| who think they are *erotic*. :lol: :lol:

And as far as [woo!2k] is concerned; me, [DF]Spartan and Wiseman had pwned them in a 300 kill Riyadh Team DM match which has been the only so-called clan match fought. :eek:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^Which side are you playing for this time?
Don't know whether I'll be able to get the old form back. :(

Installed windows, got good frame rate, played for more than 3 hours. Got pwned like ****. I was not able to aim. :( Playing on a blurred screen because of low resolution 640*480 with crap fps has cost me dearly. :( I've taken much longer breaks, but I've returned with even better form, but not this time.

Top Bottom