True Love.. Does it only come along once in lifetime

Does it only come along once in lifetime

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
wrt the topic.... welll depends on the way u define love....

TRUE love for that hot chick next road/building/bench/seat/cubicle :p will always come back.....

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Okay, so here are my 2 cents. True love does NOT come once in a lifetime. Your first love doesn't need be your last love, no matter how true it was. When it's over you can either spend the rest of your life feeling miserable that you lost your "true love" or you can look forward to someone who'll give you a reason to live for another day. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^welcome back :p Nice to see you back in forum.

Well...I have realized that true love can be for more than one person. You have equal feelings for both.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I know what you mean, yes you can probably fall in love again, truly as well, but if you were true to your first love you would never forget the feeling, the first feeling of everything you felt during those first romantic encounters.
Yes you should not try to live a miserable live and probably your second love would give you a reason to live, but no one, simply no one can replace your first true sincere mature love.

Yup, that's what I mean. There's a quote - 'Don't be sad that it's over. Be happy that it happened' or something like that.

You can't forget the feeling of that first true love, but you'll be doing grave injustice to the one who comes into your life after that, if you don't get over it.

OP
Sathish

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
well.. but in my personal observation, love is most probably (95%) nothing but a sexual attraction.. so it has more chances to come back once more.. its nature.

True love ..... isnt it becoming an Oxymoron in todays time with every passing day ??

Some says true love is selfless, true love doesnt require expressing, true love does not demand anything in return and all that. I feel this is not right. If love is really a sacred feeling, than y should a person experiencing this feeling ought to suffer by sacrificing/not expressing/not expecting. Nothing is selfless for a normal person (not talking bout saints like mother teresa etcc...). If u love someone with all ur might than u would want to see them happy, and wat could be better you r the reason for it. And u cant keep someone happy without being with him/her, without giving them support when needed, without seeing through tough times together. And for that u have to be with that person and for that u have to EXPRESS ur self.

Its my defination of true love. so according to it..True love happens only once. Though it is possible more than once, but its too rare (0.5-1 percent) to be significant. If u do love someone than u cant have the same feelings for some one else. Otherwise its not love.

Just my views ... no offence to anyone.

mrintech

Technomancer
well.. but in my personal observation, love is most probably (95%) nothing but a sexual attraction.. so it has more chances to come back once more.. its nature.
A Big NO and Sorry I can't give Example here in Public Forum

A Big NO Again

OP
Sathish

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
A Big NO and Sorry I can't give Example here in Public Forum

A Big NO Again

im so sorry to say this.. love is heavily misleading by today's films so that sexual attraction becomes love. actually they dont even understand what is true love.
one important thing is "Love becomes true only when he has fallan at matured stage.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
There is nothing known as "True love". Its just that when you are in a relationship and everything goes perfect for you, you think that you are happy and you have found the perfect match and this is "true love". Its only an assumption nothing else.

mrintech

Technomancer
im so sorry to say this.. love is heavily misleading by today's films so that sexual attraction becomes love. actually they dont even understand what is true love.
one important thing is "Love becomes true only when he has fallan at matured stage.
Yup! I am only telling about falling in LOVE at a Matured Stage.
There is nothing known as "True love". Its just that when you are in a relationship and everything goes perfect for you, you think that you are happy and you have found the perfect match and this is "true love". Its only an assumption nothing else.
So true! You must become a Philosopher / Psychologist ;)

OP
Sathish

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
if thing went all horky dorky does not mean the person was not in true love or it was all an assumption, it was the couple's luck and destiny that they had to face no issues in their relationship.........

^^^well said... :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
True Mature Love can bring the best and the worst out of you and you yourself sometimes do not have the idea as to how far you can go if you love is taken away from you........so yes if thing went all horky dorky does not mean the person was not in true love or it was all an assumption, it was the couple's luck and destiny that they had to face no issues in their relationship.........

Absolutely right.

You are so very wrong brother, yes if all goes well probably you would not know at what extent you could have gone had things been not good, but for people for whom things were not very rozy, who fought for years with every one and every thing around them for whatever reasons, just to get couple of moments with the one they love, ask them and they would probably let you know what love is, most of them wont even bother to explain coz they would know, what they have and how worth it is.
True Mature Love can bring the best and the worst out of you and you yourself sometimes do not have the idea as to how far you can go if you love is taken away from you........so yes if thing went all horky dorky does not mean the person was not in true love or it was all an assumption, it was the couple's luck and destiny that they had to face no issues in their relationship.........

+infinity ....every word is as true as it can be .. for some ppl ... love takes the first prioity nd even their life takes the backseat.
one can only realize the value of true love when they have to do things (tht they wldnt do otherwise) to get to it. It really brings out the BEST AND the Worst of urself .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom