True Love.. Does it only come along once in lifetime

Does it only come along once in lifetime

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
You are so very wrong brother, yes if all goes well probably you would not know at what extent you could have gone had things been not good, but for people for whom things were not very rozy, who fought for years with every one and every thing around them for whatever reasons, just to get couple of moments with the one they love, ask them and they would probably let you know what love is, most of them wont even bother to explain coz they would know, what they have and how worth it is.
True Mature Love can bring the best and the worst out of you and you yourself sometimes do not have the idea as to how far you can go if you love is taken away from you........so yes if thing went all horky dorky does not mean the person was not in true love or it was all an assumption, it was the couple's luck and destiny that they had to face no issues in their relationship.........

I'm not saying "true love" doesn't exist, I'm just saying that true love is not experienced by every person in this world.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I've two quotes,

"We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, and hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."

and,

"I love you. It's not a weight you must carry around. I love you. It's not a box that holds you in. I love you. It's not a standard you have to bear. I love you. It's not a sacrifice I make. I love you. It's not a pedestal you are frozen upon. I love you. It's not an expectation of perfection. I love you. It's not my life's whole purpose (or your's). I love you. It's not to make you change. I love you. It's not even to make you love me. I love you. It's as pure and simple as that." Anonymous

toofan

Technomancer
I think it comes once. I thought I had found it but it was just a teenage infatuation :(.

Our little friend get hurt.:(

You can judge that you were in love with her in 18 months. If after 18 months you still feel something for her then you are in love with her. There is a hormone released when you feel love ( remind you LOVE) and it has its effect for 18month and after 18months if it kept releasing(means you still feel love for that gal) then you make yourself sure that not to miss her:p.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Our little friend get hurt.:(

You can judge that you were in love with her in 18 months. If after 18 months you still feel something for her then you are in love with her. There is a hormone released when you feel love ( remind you LOVE) and it has its effect for 18month and after 18months if it kept releasing(means you still feel love for that gal) then you make yourself sure that not to miss her:p.

Lol I still have feelings for her but its not in the direction of love but the opposite dirrection. I think you are old enough understand my feelings or anyone's when they get hurt in love :|. Anyways, I better get out of this thread. Its making me an emo again.

OP
Sathish

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Anyways, I better get out of this thread. Its making me an emo again.

be coool ma..:):) keep in touch..:)

Do u know, to define true love, would be to ruin it's purity, therefore, It has no definition.
There isn't an example even Shakespeare could describe.

OP
Sathish

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Anyways, I better get out of this thread. Its making me an emo again.

be coool ma..:):) keep in touch..:)

Do u know, to define true love, would be to ruin it's purity, therefore, It has no definition.
There isn't an example even Shakespeare could describe.

abhijangda

Padawan
its not always important that we will have true love just once in life. We can have true love for more than one time in our life.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
True love comes once in a lifetime?? yes!!!
That true love is Mother-Child live!!!
No other love is as true as that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom