True Love.. Does it only come along once in lifetime

Does it only come along once in lifetime

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
True love means selfless love ie u sacrifice ur own happiness,desires etc for happiness of ur mate . Its true but rare in today's scenario...

and Yes it comes once :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
not once, it comes in various relationships and sometimes for complete strangers too :p

Just dont confuse first love with true love ;)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
True Love: Like all those hypotheses, ideologies it is also one concept. Every human being whoever in love tries to achieve it. In my opinion, it can only be achieved when both of the partners feel same about themselves, reciprocates same feelings against them. But this is sometimes (or most of the time) the feeling is not equal at both the ends.

Even LOVE is so rare these days that the few moments of staying together, holding hands (n other things:rolleyes:) seems to be real love.

True Love doesn't demand anything, doesn't expect anything, doesn't want u to prove anything. U just love ur partner, respect his/her decisions, believe in him/her...in short unconditional.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
true love happens only once in a life time....if it breaks up, he/she never believe in love after that...
so, true love only once...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dear sir/madam
true love happens only once in a life time....if it breaks up, he/she never believe in love after that...:mad:

What is this "Dear sir/Madam" and "mailmantra url"?

Last edited by a moderator:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Its not a spambot, its a person spamming - The answers seem to be context sensitive unlike bots which rely on mathematically calculated sentences.

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ The answers seem to be "copy" of one of the posts in the same thread. Could be a human spammer too, but I guess it is a bot.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
True love would actually be defined by your intentions towards the person you love. You may love more than one person at various points of time and love them with utmost honesty and sincerity. So all of them are true love. First love is always first love and no matter whether it is a mere infatuation(99% times true) or actually love, it still remains the first love.
And yeah love can come from people you don even know, people you hate or it may so happen that in your entire lifetime you will never ever realize that a person loved you. Love isnt all about expressing it.

toofan

Technomancer
Love is always true and if its not true then its not love. And if not love then it may be attraction, may be need of emotional support or sex or something else. It may turn into love and may not or you can remain attracted to him/her for your lifetime.

Simple:p

red_devil

Back!
so many threads relating to Love/ Girl friends etc etc on Digit....

sign of oozing Testosterone amongst digitians ?? :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom