TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.jRay.

Youngling
Lol:lol:. I have just started,na?? I have several days left.;)

Good luck. I remember my first drive.. dat scared look on my dad's face when i pressed the accelerator halfway and there was a huge burn out.. :lol:
Did that twice.

Update:

On topic

TIL that internet ruins precious hours and hours of my day.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Good luck. I remember my first drive.. dat scared look on my dad's face when i pressed the accelerator halfway and there was a huge burn out.. :lol:
Did that twice.

Update:

On topic

TIL that internet ruins precious hours and hours of my day.

ratul

█████████████████
TIL that my life sucked in past, sucks, and probably will suck in future.. *mythirtiesgivingbirthtomyforties.typepad.com/.a/6a01348745e23f970c014e892045e5970d-pi

ithehappy

Human Spambot
It's not today but I learn every Saturday that I shouldn't drink more than 210 ml of alcohol, or rather I can't :|

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
TIL taking heavy breakfast doesn't mean that you will feel full till lunch. It's a lot more complex.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
TIL taking heavy breakfast doesn't mean that you will feel full till lunch. It's a lot more complex.

yep.
sometimes its like a very powerful Computer running inside and the fan trying to cool it down.
anysys, BT3 (Back to the topic, makes a fine abbreviation, doesn't it ?)

TIL that nobody here is interested in helping me get some stuff for my laptop and in sorting out my PC BSOD problem as well. :-?:cry:

R2K

In the Zone
Learning how to ride a bike. My friend just told the basic stuff about riding and I'm learning all by myself.
Learned that you should hold the clutch like crazy while taking turns and speed should be minimal. lol :D
But the smooth gear shifting thing is still a mystery. The bike is experiencing some jerks everytime because of my stupid gear shifting pattern :oops: Any tips ?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Learning how to ride a bike. My friend just told the basic stuff about riding and I'm learning all by myself.
Learned that you should hold the clutch like crazy while taking turns and speed should be minimal. lol :D
But the smooth gear shifting thing is still a mystery. The bike is experiencing some jerks everytime because of my stupid gear shifting pattern :oops: Any tips ?

Create a new Thread :D

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL that i know less about India.
Try the quiz below:

*www.csmonitor.com/World/Asia-South-Central/2013/0107/How-well-do-you-know-India-Take-the-quiz/City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom