• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vignesh B

Youngling
Just wondering why all % of votes doesnt add up to 100%.Only 3 games and totalling around 19% :D

Just wondering why all % of votes doesnt add up to 100%.Only 3 games and totalling around 19% :D
Total number of voters : 95
That means the poll percentage indicates votes until now, not only this weekends playdate poll.

Vignesh B

Youngling
didnt get it.does that mean there are 'hidden games' that occupy the other 80%?
Voters : 95
Current number of voted members for this playdate : 9+4+6 = 19
So, what I think is the "95" symbolises the total number of votes registered till now from the time of starting of this thread which include the votes registered for previous playdates also. This is what I think, maybe am wrong. Some moderator can confirm.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Voters : 95
Current number of voted members for this playdate : 9+4+6 = 19
So, what I think is the "95" symbolises the total number of votes registered till now from the time of starting of this thread which include the votes registered for previous playdates also. This is what I think, maybe am wrong. Some moderator can confirm.

ok this is how it works
first I post a poll with 10 options, x number of people vote for it
then I edit in new options, deleting all the old ones, those x number of people are counted in the vote count, but they can vote for the new options
every vote, those numbers count, but the newer options can still be voted for
you savvy?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Gotta watch a movie tonight The Good, The Bad and the Weird :p, may be I can spare 30 mins if its Cod4 or Q3A

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
think digi can edit the poll as well
fresh poll means admin has to strip the poll from the thread every time, thats unrealistic and impractical

in for quake.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ironic decision for me, I want to play Q3A as I had loads of fun the last time I played, but you guys played Q3A last week, but CoD4 is not as exciting as Q3A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom