• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDIF

Custom User Title
If anyone wants to join me for dota today at 4:30/5 PM
Add me up in steam
Steam Id:serpent161 or TheJoker
Just finished downloading DOTA, asked twice here for invite but damm no one sent it.
Anyway any guide on what to expect and how to play? And add me.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Warframe is fun, just running around and fighting is incredible, they have made running, jumping, sliding, firing and melee combat feel very next gen and natural. Too much recoil though, and aiming requires a lot of precision
Game seems complicated, didnt even explore the regions or drone pets yet

DDIF

Custom User Title
Try out some heros like drow ranger,zeus,razor and play with Easy bots for some time

Yeah, I am too thinking of playing against and with bots for sometime, but right now downloading TF2, so need to wait for 3 hours.

First play the Dragon Knight quest. it will help you to get some understanding.

And read this thread.

Yeah finished the first quest, good intro about moves, items and attack powers. I think I need to play it more to get the hang of it. I love strategy games but I think I have to play it a bit to like it.

Warframe is fun, just running around and fighting is incredible, they have made running, jumping, sliding, firing and melee combat feel very next gen and natural. Too much recoil though, and aiming requires a lot of precision
Game seems complicated, didnt even explore the regions or drone pets yet

Everything else is good but for a co-op it's AI sucks. No challenge at all, just shooting and all. Not any element of team work that I saw in my play with three other people. Co-ops thrive on co-ordination but this one lacks it as of now. I have it in my games though if you wanna play, tell me.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Download links incase anyone needs

Trackmania Nations Forever

Trackmania 2 Stadium(Demo is Open Beta)

Altitude Demo

Heads up: There's some issue with Tracmania Nations forever servers to create new accounts for online play. Hopefully it'll be solved soon.
Everything's fine with Trackmania 2 Stadium. But you can only play Stadium free in this month since it is in beta. Once the game gets released, you'll have to buy it.

PS: Buzz me on steam if you wanna play anygame online.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Okaay so , Trackmania Nations Forever is free :p

We are playing with the free version right ?

Yup.
Infact all the games above are free. Trackmania Nations forever servers are down to create new accounts. If the issue ain't fixed by tomorrow, the playdate will be either stadium or altitude.

Vignesh B

Youngling
^^ Yes!
In fact all the games shortlisted for this playdate are free.
PS : Trackmania 2 Stadium will be a paid game from next month as Digital Fragger has already pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom