Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDIF

Custom User Title
hey warframe looks awesome
was looking around for some melee based fast first person combat, this is close enough
on steam if any altitude, cs, q3 going on... downloading trackmania nf and warframe
Downloaded and played WarFrame for an hour, looks nice in video but isn't good enough. Not good AI, just shoot and shoot, Nothing to get you hooked, may be they will improve it in future but it wasn't worth the download for me.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Does the game(q3a) have a tutorial in it?
yep, the first map, with crash is the tutorial map. you can ask her any questions.
you can play the whole game singleplayer as a campaign with the maps and bots

In Altitude, lower level player will be pawned by higher lvl player, due to advanced weapons.. :-|
it's not like that, the planes and weaps are evenly balanced, most of it is in flying and aiming skill, play with the first plane despite being level 30+

1dm is the worst game mode ever, in any game

trackmania 2 stadium has amazing maps, but you need to be familiar with all sorts of tricks from trackmania to stand a chance, the maps are a little advanced

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Example : watch?v=h9djC8bFJ4Q

The bold part should be placed inside the youtube tage

Guys, how about Brink ??

Brink Multiplayer Gameplay

[youtube]h9djC8bFJ4Q[/youtube]

Its more of a Advanced verion of Team Fortress 2.

well, that game suked. especially for us people with AMD cards, it's a pain in ass to run that game.

soryy digi couldn't play long. dota 2 clan match was that time.

y u guys no play strategy games ??????:-?:punch:

:conspiracy:

nothing like that. strategy games have some learning curve unlike fps. we'll see what we can do.

Off-Topic
@DigitalFragger, I was just killing time on Steam website and I found F2P WarFrame, it's online co-op.
[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oLnBiBmo48[/YOUTUBE]
Thought you guys would like it.

yeah, i've heard of warframe. will check it out.

Niilesh

Padawan
Watched Trackmania trailer seems fun..

yep, the first map, with crash is the tutorial map. you can ask her any questions.
you can play the whole game singleplayer as a campaign with the maps and bots
Ask her any questions? you are joking, right?
I played completed tier 1, aiming is really hard when your opponent runs like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom