Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Nice guide CommanderShawnzer.
To kill someone with a pistol in halo,u need 4 headshots-2 for the sheild and 2 for life:)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I found a fix for custom resolution
It was initially not working for me for some wierd reason
To do it, create a shortcut of the executable and in the target line add -vidmode Xresolution, Yresolution, Refreshrate
Ex -vidmode 1366, 768, 60
For me, it was
-vidmode 1600, 900, 60
But it refused to work, but this worked
-vidmode 1599, 899, 60

@CommanderShawnzer
Create a server and tell me ur IP

Last edited:

Hrishi

Seems most of you guys play at evening/night.
Anyone who plays at Daytime , morning or noon ??

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
i'll post some info to set up a "Custom Gametype" for an enjoyable experience tomorrow.the default gametypes on particular Modes/Maps have just one or two vehicles and no turrets
right now i'm very :tired:
is everyone here OK with infinite grenades(normally you can carry max 4 grenades) and/or infinite ammo?
and what do people here prefer CTF or Team Slayer(a fancy term for TDM)

according to me "Blood Gulch" and "Death Island" are the best maps for CTF
Noas,Digital Frag,D3p have a test run of these maps
to see which is better for the PD

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
i'll post some info to set up a "Custom Gametype" for an enjoyable experience tomorrow.the default gametypes on particular Modes/Maps have just one or two vehicles and no turrets
is everyone here OK with infinite grenades(normally you can carry max 4 grenades) and/or infinite ammo?

Please don't keep infinite grenades.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am roaming in the old COD4 server. If you see this and feel like flexing some fingers, please join.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

commander, you will be doing the main testing for the game and game mode(S) personally i prefer unlimited ammo, unlimited nades = chain nading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. 30th March 2013 ( Upcoming Playdate )

VOTE IS LIVE !

You may vote for more than one game.

Previous Playdates
3. Sunday 24th March - 2013 COD 4 MW 1 8pm (Done)
Attended:
Server Credit: ManiDhilon
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

*i.imgur.com/BCneL5D.png

*cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/103.2.238.60:28960/b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png

More Screenshots:
*i.imgur.com/qiJT9ax.jpg

*i.imgur.com/qiJT9ax.jpg

*i.imgur.com/uVAQJAp.jpg

*i.imgur.com/5Y8pktj.jpg

Screenshots credit: Z3rO

2. Sunday 17th March - 2013 Quake 3 Arena 8:15 pm (DONE)

Attended : Digi, rajatgod51, Rcuber, Sud4r, Vignesh, Anorion, Noasarcangel, Rishi.Roger, baccilus, Arijitsinha, Avinandan, Neo, Tachyon (sorted in descending order of playtime ;))
hope to see desmond and z3ro nxt week. they couldn't join due to some connectivity issues.
*cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/846948114791070505/566666B79BF5810ECAD782EF79B4FE9982E30DD9/

*i.imgur.com/yHgkoKF.jpg

1. Sunday 10th March 2013 CS 1.6 8pm(DONE)

Attended: Noasarc, Arijitsinha, DesmondDavid, Digifragger, Anorion, rahulkadukar, baccilus, tachyon1986, koolent, V2IBH2V, gt0gagan

Note: For members

1. Besides the forum, Steam will be the preferred channel for communication for any assistance. If you do not have a steam account, we recommend you to create one(it's free) and join the playdate steam group and feel free message us on steam as that would elicit a response quicker than the forums.

2. Detailed procedure for downloading and installing the game will be provided via steam group announcements. Keep an eye on the announcements page of the group. NO download links are to be shared via PM's on TDF, so if you want them, ask for them on steam. ( its a violation of forum rules )

Full set of rules and guidelines for server admins and organizers

1. Maps and rules (if any) for games will be decided and announced in advance so no issues crop up later (these cannot be modified later - subject to conditions )

2. Members signing up for the playdate must have all the issues sorted out before the final playdate

3. Members new to the game, will be provided with media on the basics to the game like videos and tutorials

4. Once any game has been finalized for the playdate, me or digital_fragger alongwith people who are experienced in the selected game will give a test run and scrutinize for maps and rules which will be most newbie friendly and fun

5. Unless it is a test run, an admin will be present all the time either in game / monitoring from console (for the official playdate. if not possible hand over rcon to someone else) IT is absolutely necessary that if server supports rcon, to pass it to the other players if the admin is not there

6. Have fun

7. Stay frosty

Official Playdate Servers: Free to play

This is the list of servers which have hosted previous playdates, and are free to use for players now after the official playdate is over for that particular game. This is not to be confused with the new servers for the new playdates.

*cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/103.2.238.60:28960/b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png

Join ThinkDigit Playdate Steam Group.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom