• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't think you can host UT3 online. It requires some sort of authentication. We will have to use VPN or something. Even then, you won't be able to change your name and it will show everyone's name as "Player".

Hustlerr

[Next-Gen]
Guyz pm me the link to download Halo :oops:

Steam Profile Id : gamecious

Would prefer Playdate timings afternoon anytime !

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
@All. Please dont ask for download link or downloading details. Everything will be mentioned in the Steam group, requesting all of you to join the group.
And at least once visit the first post. :|

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I don't think you can host UT3 online. It requires some sort of authentication. We will have to use VPN or something. Even then, you won't be able to change your name and it will show everyone's name as "Player".

we can manage vpn. we will see about that ;)

i think next playdate should be racing / RTS like AOE we will have played 4 FPS games in a row.

Guyz pm me the link to download Halo :oops:

Steam Profile Id : gamecious

Would prefer Playdate timings afternoon anytime !

chek friends list on steam i sent u an invite

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Nope, UT3 can be hosted online.. I even have it installed and ready to go..
But you need patches which is a pain to download :/

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
As someone who played and enjoyed the halo ce multiplayer for a year and half,i have some map and game mode suggestions which will help in deciding what game mode to choose for a particular map..i ll list some map info which i find to be quite fun and exciting:)

Blood Gulch:Blood Gulch is what de_dust is for CS.Kinda like a football feild,CTF is most played here.excellent map for race(underrated)

Chiron TL34-Smallest map,my fav,cemetery for noobs,quite puzzling map,best played with shotguns,alone.

Boarding action:A map in space/infinity with a deep hellhole in between:D,good for CTF/Slayer.Snipers and Rockets are the best weapons here.

Battle Creek: Small map(cute),hard to kill if u get on castles,good for shotgun/rocket slayer match and king of the hill/CTF

Hang em High:Kinda like a big warehouse.CTF is good so is Slayer.All weapons do good here.Slayer with sniper is also fun.

Sidewinder:Quite a big map,CTF is best played here.Good for all weapons vehicles,turrets etc.Lots of sniping spots.

Danger Canyon: My favourite map.long,beautiful,good for CTF,Slayer with all weapons and vehicles.

Damnation:spawn campers' delight:Dgood for CTF/Slayer.has a Dam or something with hellholes in between.

Rat Race:another spawn campers' delight area.medium map;good for king of the hill,slayer,CTF.

Death Island:a big open map which 'i dont GATE it !!':D
CTF is the only mode i found to be fun,here.

Timberland: Greenish map with many small cliffs.best modes are CTF,King of the hill etc

Ice Feilds : Icy place like sidewinder,have a few sniping spots,all vehicles.CTF is good as well as Slayer.

Longest:mm not really as long as in the name,confined spaces,nader's dream as well as spawncampers',CTF,slayer,king of the hill.

Prisoner:Kinda like a three storied prison,small map, dont like CTF here.

Gephyrophobia:A station in space with deep hell holes in it,love the way map is designed:)Good sniping spots.Banshees in the map=invinsible.CTF/Slayer

Delta ruins:Most underrated map,medium map,slayer is good

There are also some other maps like infinity/direlict which i didnt have played much.Also i rarely played oddball mode so couldnt add any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom