• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
^ Well we don't have EXAMS :p

Just 2 weeks after that u can join us. :machinegun:

well, GhostRecon said he can possibly borrow a 10 slot cod4 server...

if COD 4 wins, we will fix the cod 4 playdate for the 4th playdate and make the 2nd winner of the poll as the playdate for next week, cuz COD is whooping 6gb download. we can give participants a week time to download.. what say ?

I totally agree with you. And if possible try to close the poll by WED/THUR, so that there will be ample amount of time left to dload the GAME.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
About OP.

Dude, you don't know about Age Of Empires? The most revolutionary RTS of all time?

Also, make a correction...we need Age Of Empires 2 : The Conquerors expansion. Not Age of Empires 1.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
im not in for RTS,

BTW.. whats the update size of CoD4? .. last time I had a hell of a time installing and running the game as I could not find the official patches. I do own the copy.

Vignesh B

Youngling
if COD 4 wins, we will fix the cod 4 playdate for the 4th playdate and make the 2nd winner of the poll as the playdate for next week, cuz COD is whooping 6gb download. we can give participants a week time to download.. what say ?
I completely agree with that. :)
So, that mean's it gonna be a tough competition b/w AOE, Halo & Unreal Tournament. I hope URT wins as it is the smallest of the downloads. :p

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
So, that mean's it gonna be a tough competition b/w AOE, Halo & Unreal Tournament. I hope URT wins as it is the smallest of the downloads. :p

UrT is also one of the best of the lot. At least for people who have played it

z3rO

Journeyman
BTW.. whats the update size of CoD4? .. last time I had a hell of a time installing and running the game as I could not find the official patches. I do own the copy.

Install the base game using your retail disc.
Get the official patches from here -
  1. (i) Full Patch v1.6
  2. (ii) Incremental Patch v1.7 (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare v1.6 patch is required before installing this patch)
After installing the patches, update the punkbuster.

The update size is around 300MB.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Install the base game using your retail disc.
Get the official patches from here -
  1. (i) Full Patch v1.6
  2. (ii) Incremental Patch v1.7 (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare v1.6 patch is required before installing this patch)
After installing the patches, update the punkbuster.

The update size is around 300MB.

Thanks z3rO :)

BTW.. can one play in custom unranked server using the original copy? /kinda a n00b question :p

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
The smallest among the downloads would be halo,if halo custom edition is concerned,its below 200mb and supports custom maps:)

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Fine :) But at least keep AOE 2,COD 4 after 1st :)
we will sure have a rerun of the playdates for you. :)

Add DOTA 2 too. Lots of players are now playing this game in the forum.
well we can't do the previous playdates sort of open playdate for games like Dota 2, WC3. Cuz these games have some learning curve and players should at least have some basic knowledge of the game mechanics. You dont't like players leaving in middle of a dota 2 game, do you? Anyways we can make a closed playdate for those who play dota 2 if we can get enough players.

One RTS please... we can play 2 different games on Saturday and Sunday.
Thinking of that. Saturdays for closed playdates for games like Dota 2 or anyother rts which require prior experience. And Sundays for the ususal playdates.

About OP.

Dude, you don't know about Age Of Empires? The most revolutionary RTS of all time?

Also, make a correction...we need Age Of Empires 2 : The Conquerors expansion. Not Age of Empires 1.
yh, i was hoping for someone to give me some info on that game to edit that line. i've asked it in one of my previous posts. will edit now.

Y U NO original WC3:TFT
one of the best RTS with LAN available
no one suggested it before. and can't add anything to poll now. maybe for next voting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom