• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
A poll is up with all suggestions till date.
Vote the next playdate game here.
you may vote for more than one game. Approximate download size is given.. So vote intelligently.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
One more game for suggestion : Warhammer 400000 - Dawn Of War : Dark Crusade. (RTS)

Has 7 playable races, each with unique units and gameplay.

Hrishi

lol...who was "Vignesh" ?, I killed him almost everytime he re-Spawned. :p
I was also on top for a while , :p Good for a newbie.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/gamerz/9483d1363578761-thinkdigit-playdate-2013-03-17_00003.jpg

i beg to differ ;) :p

Attachments

• 2013-03-17_00003.jpg
    2013-03-17_00003.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 161

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
bt you had the "Lightning gun". :p

its free for all, so you also get the same gun, you need to grab that quickly.. :D .. BTW I hate that laser gun :/ plasma is the best

EDIT: BTW I had lot of fun playing Q3A, it has something in it !! will try to bring some BF3 friends over :D

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Till , how much time will the voting continue and when will the game be announced ?
till wednesday..
@Digi.. why dont you create a poll in this thread itself? Users may vote multiple time there.
i can't create a poll in the thread now. if a mod can a poll for us with same options as in linked poll it'll be fine.

update: thanks to anorion. poll added into the thread.. some choices are deleted since a maximum of 10 options can only be added to the poll. vote now.

also added a little game infos for each game from my knowledge. if you want to change or add anything to the info, post a reply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom