• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
For the description of Urban Terror, you can add the following lines from there website:
Urban Terror can be described as a Hollywood tactical shooter; somewhat realism based, but the motto is "fun over realism". This results in a very unique, enjoyable and addictive game.

Please note that I will be happy to play any of the nominated games (except any strategy games).

Sudh4r

Fire Lord
COD 4, Seriously? Guys I can't dload it by next PD, it will take ages. :p. So anything <1 - 2 GB is cool.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
COD 4, Seriously? Guys I can't dload it by next PD, it will take ages. :p. So anything <1 - 2 GB is cool.

lol, yh.. my fup is almost over. downloaded warthunder, l4d2, tf2, quake 3, trackmania 2 stadium etc all in this month. hope something other than cod 4 wins.. prolly halo or trackmania.. :p

rapusa

Journeyman
Please add Ages of Mythology(not Titan expansion) in poll.
Its like ages of empire with better graphics and fantasy/myth touch.

Hrishi

Guys I think we shouldn't talk about downloading games at least not here, right ?
Don't want this supercool thing to be closed anyhow.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Guys I think we shouldn't talk about downloading games at least not here, right ?
Don't want this supercool thing to be closed anyhow.

unless we are talking about piracy, we can discuss anything. don't worry, if we are talking about a game download here openly, either the game is free or we are talking about the demo. i've written a brief description for each game in the first poast whether it is free or demo.

we'll take the restricted talk either to pm or playdate steam group.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
think those who voted for cod4 already have it
its still early in the week
is the cod4 multiplayer demo any good?
alt servers hosting another game during the party may work out too, if we cross the limits of just one
a smaller game, and one that is free is likely to get more participation
watching out for titles getting f2p for weekends, there are events like these, maybe we can crash one of em

putting cs2d out there for next time

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
kids, in the sense that cod4 does not test your skills. as simple as that

EDIT:

who is hosting cod4? coz that is winning

i have no FUP :p :p :D

well, GhostRecon said he can possibly borrow a 10 slot cod4 server...

if COD 4 wins, we will fix the cod 4 playdate for the 4th playdate and make the 2nd winner of the poll as the playdate for next week, cuz COD is whooping 6gb download. we can give participants a week time to download.. what say ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom