ThinkDigit Forum - bugs, suggestions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everyone -

Click here -- scroll down and change Forum Skin to - TDF v6b and save the changes.

And yes, this is ridiculous but there is nothing that I can do. I'm not the one who did this. :(

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Everyone -

Click here -- scroll down and change Forum Skin to - TDF v6b and save the changes.

And yes, this is ridiculous but there is nothing that I can do. I'm not the one who did this. :(
That can be done on any page :p

Scroll down on this page and select it :D :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
That can be done on any page :p

Scroll down on this page and select it :D :D
yes. But if you will log out and log back in... you'll be back to TDF v6a. :D Until you *save* like I told you. :mrgreen: If you will *save* by following my instructions, everytime you log in from anywhere, you get TDF v6b. :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Everyone -

Thanks.. I went nuts when I saw the new width..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess every registered forum member who is NOT on TDF v6b should be getting a message on the top of every page telling him to change the forum skin.

This should be fine.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ it is for everyone at the moment. Even I can't change it. We'll fix it soon. Don't worry. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom