The Zeitgeist

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gregjenx

There is a lot of discussion regarding the movie. My question for those interested in moving forward with positive change, are there any good forums where these ideas are being exchanged? Such as:

1. Efforts we can each make to stop corporate America's control over our lives.
2. How to avoid other corporations from moving into control over the current establishment.
3. Current collaborative efforts occuring in technology, such as communities investing in geo-thermal to get off the grid.

Thanks in advance.

zatang

Broken In
I came very late to join this thread. Actually i am very much delighted that even Indians are opening their blinders and try to get the bigger picture. Please don't stop here, spread the word. Its not about only this movie, there are many such movies out there. If we continue to remain in deliberate ignorance, the power elite would continue to ruin life of millions. The smallest and greatest thing you can do is to spread the word. Remember, their power is not their great military might, their power is stealth. If we can just spread this message, then it would be least selfless thing to do for the humanity. Please spread the message

More Good Movies

Endgame
Terror storm
Ring of Power (just like Zeitgeist - one movies contains everything)
Fabled Enemies
Truth Rising
America: Freedom to Fascism
Money Masters (the most important, if u know a little bit economics and have the patience to watch it)
Money as Debt

If u r a regular truth seeker, then u must also be aware that Amero is already out. Its just a matter of few months for the crash of the dollar

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
oh yes...i got the movie from the digit cd too...the first part was good...the next two were utter rubbish...

zatang

Broken In
There's a book called Debunking 9/11 Debunking. Its debunks all Popular Mechanics and contemporary debunking. *infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/de9de.html

Lets, forget about the religion thing because that was an unwanted and personal issue but the main protagonist here is 9/11. All people who tend to go with the debunkers do have personal biases and closed minds. The reason is that falling of those towers can never happen without internal explosives. Its pure and simple physics, and you just have to watch those controlled demolitions video which come on discovery channel, nothing more than. Without controlled demolition, those towers can never fell with internal heating of jet fuel. Its illogical and unscientific.

If you remember the famous kolkata fire, which lasted for 3 days, yet the buildings never collapsed.

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Kolkata_fire_still_raging_after_48_hrs/articleshow/2697444.cms

Never in any recorded history fire has collapsed a building of such height. Prof. Steven Jones explains all these facts.

oh yes...i got the movie from the digit cd too...the first part was good...the next two were utter rubbish...

Was it really in the digit CD ? Which month ?

Last edited:

karnivore

in your face..
^^Nothing gets more absurd than this. First there is a tragic incidence. Then there are loonies spinning Conspiracy Theories. Then there is debunking of CTs. Then there is debunking of debunking of CTs. Then there is debunking of debunking of debunking of CTs. It never ends.

Anyway, here's a PDF debunking the book you quoted. Also please read this as well.

Comparing 110 storey WTC to a 13 storey building, which was built using a completely different method of construction, is pretty lame.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I saw the first film and liked it. You have to really keep an open mind and watch, lest you get biased either way. From the day 9/11 happened I always had two doubts in my mind:

1. How did a massive fire manage to bring the WTC down like a house of cards? People should reason, what is the temperature of burning kerosene or aviation fuel? What is the melting point of industrial steel? The way it came down it so much looked like an implosion of some kind.

2. If a plane hit the pentagon how come we haven't seen any of it? Why was the video from the gas station that recorded events at the time confiscated and never released? Looks like the first aircrash in history where not a single body or part of the plane was recovered.

Rahim

Married!
There is no harm in asking intelligent and valid questions.
Comment from Loose Change:" What should we believe in, Government or Laws of Physics?".

The problem is that guys want everyone to take sides. What happens to a neutral and curious person like me and whats the harm in asking a valid question?

karnivore

in your face..
Having an open mind is alright, but more often than not, the so called open mindedness just flies out of the window when evidence to the contrary of one's belief and faith is provided. I had earlier provided links to the debunking and stuff, and yet people go on asking the same questions over and over again.
NucleusKore said:
1. How did a massive fire manage to bring the WTC down like a house of cards? People should reason, what is the temperature of burning kerosene or aviation fuel? What is the melting point of industrial steel? The way it came down it so much looked like an implosion of some kind.
Demolition ? Really, demolition ?

NucleusKore said:
2. If a plane hit the pentagon how come we haven't seen any of it? Why was the video from the gas station that recorded events at the time confiscated and never released? Looks like the first aircrash in history where not a single body or part of the plane was recovered.
Pentagon / YouTube
Flight 93
Flight 93 again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom